Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dang! I'm sick of the idiot Conspiracy Theorists.....

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo
    I really dislike these people so much..they constantly try to disprove things that we know are fact...remind me of nut job evolutionists. but thats besides the point.
    Are you saying those who don't believe "God created all" are nutjobs??? If so, you may cause quite a dispute here...

United States
    Blowback describes the unintended consequences of covert operations
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blowbac...ntelligence%29

These photos of Osama Bin Laden and Zbigniew Brzezinski, National Security Advisor under US President Jimmy Carter were taken at a Mujahideen training camp in Pakistan circa 1980.

Under the Carter and Reagan administrations the US supplied Pakistani intelligence services with advisors, funding, and weapons for the Mujahideen forces. The idea was to engage the Soviet Union in a war of attrition in Afganistan, much like the US suffered in Vietnam. These skills included advanced insurgency tactics, counter intelligence operations, and bomb making. The US trained and funded the insurgent groups in Afghanistan during the 1980's that later turned their skills toward the United States.

Now on to the conspiracy theories...

It boils down to a fundamental issue of government trust. In the past the intelligence agencies of the United States have deposed democratically elected leaders overseas, assasinated third world government officials, conducted illegal covert actions inside the USA... a whole host of which was exposed during the Church Committee hearings during the 1970's.

Many older Americans remember these events, but disagree on what they mean. Some believe agencies like the CIA are true patriots conducting Amercian foreign policy as directed by the president, staying in compliance with US laws. These honorable men do the dirty work required to keep us free and safe. Others see these various intelligence agencies as rogue elements operating behind the scenes as independent actors within their own agendas. This viewpoint believes these agencies will frequently act in a fashion that is either against US law, or against the interests of the American people.

What is the truth? Did the US intelligence community have any connection to the 9/11 attacks?

We should consider the evidence
    1. Bin Laden's group attacked and nearly sunk the USS Stark
    2. Several embassy bombings and attacks on America are credited to Al-Queda months before 9/11
    3. The Clinton Administration fired off tomahawk cruise missles in an attempt to kill Bin Laden
    4. Osama Bin Laden has claimed credit for the 9/11 attacks

Much of this 9/11 conspiracy is politically motivated. If you hate the Bush administration then 9/11 is a perfect straw man argument. "Burning of the American Reichstag" is now a catch phrase of certain radical political commentators.

Just like Pearl Harbor and JFK's death there will always be those that don't believe the "facts" as we currently know them.

United States
    nut job evolutionists..
    you're kidding...
    Right?
    Is that a typo or do you really think science is Nuts?!?
    Last edited by coma; 08-Aug-2006 at 08:25 PM.

Canada
    Mike, I'm not saying that, I'm saying people who take Evolution and say that it is a scientific fact are nutjobs. I don't feel like getting into a big debate right now about Religion vs. Evolution.

And besides, I'll admit it, there are plenty of whack job christians out there as well. Look at Pat Robertson...he gives christians a bad name..

Oh and Coma, I didn't say science is nuts, I said Evolution is....theres a big difference between the two. Evolution is just a theory, there is no rock solid evidence supporting it in science.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Adrenochrome
    We all know something bad happened that day - and it's obvious who it was......why all the simple minded bunk? -- It's amazing how many people suffer from selective neurosis.

idiots
    This JUST made natinol headlines? Its been a few weeks of bitching here. Gotta love Madison, I swear that cities exterme views helped form my ratinal ones.

Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    I don't think that would be HIM bringing it up... he doesn't control when the media decides to do a story on something.

I, for one, have no problem with this. Freedom of speech is great. In fact, I pretty much agree with these theories because of things that just don't make any sense at all... but I don't feel like getting started.
    You take issue with Oliver Stone creating media hype over 9/11 but no issue that the govenment took down buildings with explosives or just allowed attacks to happen?

YOU ARE FUC+ING INSANE
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 10-Aug-2006 at 09:35 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Mike, I'm not saying that, I'm saying people who take Evolution and say that it is a scientific fact are nutjobs. I don't feel like getting into a big debate right now about Religion vs. Evolution.

And besides, I'll admit it, there are plenty of whack job christians out there as well. Look at Pat Robertson...he gives christians a bad name..

Oh and Coma, I didn't say science is nuts, I said Evolution is....theres a big difference between the two. Evolution is just a theory, there is no rock solid evidence supporting it in science.
    There is ABSOULUTELY NO EVIDENCE of a higher power of ANY kind.
    There are few laws in science because it leaves itself OPEN TO CHANGE.
    People who confuse science and religion give religion it's own bad name.
    There is EVIDENCE for evolution. Thre is NONE for God, any God.
    If you don't want a big debate don't spit out pious dogma.
    Everyone can say there Religious beliefs all the time, bit God Forbid ( ) you think it's all B.S.. Then they don;t want to talk about it.
    Read up on THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.
    Apply it to evoltuion, and it works
    Apply it to Religion and the scientific method determines it impossible, at leat impossible to determine because there is zero (ZERO) evidence..
    That is why devotees often hate science.
    Honestly, that "I pity the non believer" really p*sses me off.
    Why does it have to be My way or no way.
    I want to live NOW not 2000 years ago. I don;t want my kids dragged down into that.

normally I keep my religion views to myself, because I give the religious consideration that tmany couldn't even concieve of giving others, but I think "Intelligent Design" is totally 100 percent Bogus and Propaganda masquerading as science, often propagated bu those that know better.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma
    There is ABSOULUTELY NO EVIDENCE of a higher power of ANY kind.
    There are few laws in science because it leaves itself OPEN TO CHANGE.
    People who confuse science and religion give religion it's own bad name.
    There is EVIDENCE for evolution. Thre is NONE for God, any God.
    If you don't want a big debate don't spit out pious dogma.
    Everyone can say there Religious beliefs all the time, bit God Forbid ( ) you think it's all B.S.. Then they don;t want to talk about it.
    Read up on THE SCIENTIFIC METHOD.
    Apply it to evoltuion, and it works
    Apply it to Religion and the scientific method determines it impossible, at leat impossible to determine because there is zero (ZERO) evidence..
    That is why devotees often hate science.
    Honestly, that "I pity the non believer" really p*sses me off.
    Why does it have to be My way or no way.
    I want to live NOW not 2000 years ago. I don;t want my kids dragged down into that.

normally I keep my religion views to myself, because I give the religious consideration that tmany couldn't even concieve of giving others, but I think "Intelligent Design" is totally 100 percent Bogus and Propaganda masquerading as science, often propagated bu those that know better.

Bravo! I agree with all of this, 100%--oh, except for the part about keeping my religion views to myself.
    http://zombie-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

Zombie-A-GoGo
    News, Reviews, Interviews, and More!

"Please don't beat Teddy."--Teddy, Night of the Seagulls

Canada
    ah reguardless of anyones views, it a known fact that all goverments arent always truthful. corruption is rampant in every type of goverment. media lies, people lie. but hey people believe that crap because they saw it on the t.v.

and all that was very apparent on 9/11 , the us news vs the canadian news on that day was very different. also in the same day working for the biggest isp. they did a few things to do some filtering. so dont lay that, it all a conspiracy stuff.

stuff like the warren commission is a prime example, same with new mexico.

Canada
    you know...I don't want to argue this...it's not worth the time and effort man, I apologize if I came off as combative. I respect the fact that you have your beliefs.

oh and by the way, I get more BS for not believing in evolution then you do for not believing in God, so I think I can spout off my beliefs every now and then dont you think?

anyway, I don't see why people need to believe all of the theories surrounding 9/11....we know what actually happpened, and it's far fetched to believe that the states destroyed the towers...
    Last edited by mista_mo; 11-Aug-2006 at 07:54 PM.

Banned User

United States
    I am sick of the idiots posting about idiot conspiracy theorists...........

Canada
    yea, and the fact that people think George Bush is human..whatever, he is obviusly three grapes and a hammer in a man suit

United States
    yea, and the fact that people think George Bush is human..whatever, he is obviusly three grapes and a hammer in a man suit
    Whoa, Mo!...you on the side of HLS??? wow. That's kinda sad.

I have a question......how can you NOT believe in EVOLUTION?

Canada
    it's called being sarcastic Tom...I like hearing about this stuff, but I think that the nut-jobs who think this stuff are crazy, so I like to get insight into why they act that way. I'm siding with no one.

To be honest, I've NEVER believed in Evolution, even as a non christian. It has never made since, and I think that Macro-evolution is a steamy load. Besides, the earth and the universe are far too complex for it to happen just by random chance, i'm sorry, but I don't buy it. your telling me that we (humans) and every other creature on this planet are by-products of randomness? I'm sorry, but no. Your trying to tell me that we have abstract thought, and our massive intelligence, just from random chance and adapting? uh uh, not for me. If this is true, then there is no point to life in anyway. Nothing matters, and personally, I don't like the idea that my life doesn't count for s**t. Thats my view on the matter, and I know I'm going to get labled a nut job just because I think Evolution can't happen on a large scale.

United States
    it's called being sarcastic Tom...I like hearing about this stuff, but I think that the nut-jobs who think this stuff are crazy, so I like to get insight into why they act that way. I'm siding with no one.

To be honest, I've NEVER believed in Evolution, even as a non christian. It has never made since, and I think that Macro-evolution is a steamy load. Besides, the earth and the universe are far too complex for it to happen just by random chance, i'm sorry, but I don't buy it. your telling me that we (humans) and every other creature on this planet are by-products of randomness? I'm sorry, but no. Your trying to tell me that we have abstract thought, and our massive intelligence, just from random chance and adapting? uh uh, not for me. If this is true, then there is no point to life in anyway. Nothing matters, and personally, I don't like the idea that my life doesn't count for s**t. Thats my view on the matter, and I know I'm going to get labled a nut job just because I think Evolution can't happen on a large scale.
    How did we "be"? -
    Why has "Evolution never made sense"?
    You said this, "the earth and the universe are far too complex for it to happen just by random chance"....think about that statement. Explain it.

"....there is no point to life in anyway." - yes there is, my friend. To be.

I don't think you're a "nut job",.....I might think you're a bit weird, but hey, we all are!

Why can't you see it all? I'm not attacking you; I have my way and you have yours. I'm curious about yours. Why can't you see? Seriously.....it's really not all that bad.