Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack

Today's surgery was a success, and after checking in to the hospital, 9 hours later I was sent home with all artiers repaired via Balloons inserted to infalte the arterie ina device used to "UnTwist it"

AM I in PAIN? You bet you fargin' ass I am. However, I was given the proper does of Pain medication to cure pain issues.

Here's the best part. Last procedure one week ago I woke up in the middle of it, this one they couldn't put me out. I was wide awake for all of it. They gave me 200CC of Demoral and still awake, 20mg of Valium, Still kicking, they finally just numbed me from neck to feet so they could do the procedure.

So I went through another heart surgery wide awake. I AM IMMUNE TO THE KNOCK YOUR ASS DRUGS, I love it.

Anyway, with this repair and if I layoff junk food smoking and other stupid **** I should be able to haunt this place for another 20 years easy.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Dead

Undisclosed
    haunt away buddy, haunt away

congrats on the success.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    Today's surgery was a success, and after checking in to the hospital, 9 hours later I was sent home with all artiers repaired via Balloons inserted to infalte the arterie ina device used to "UnTwist it"

AM I in PAIN? You bet you fargin' ass I am. However, I was given the proper does of Pain medication to cure pain issues.

Here's the best part. Last procedure one week ago I woke up in the middle of it, this one they couldn't put me out. I was wide awake for all of it. They gave me 200CC of Demoral and still awake, 20mg of Valium, Still kicking, they finally just numbed me from neck to feet so they could do the procedure.

So I went through another heart surgery wide awake. I AM IMMUNE TO THE KNOCK YOUR ASS DRUGS, I love it.

Anyway, with this repair and if I layoff junk food smoking and other stupid **** I should be able to haunt this place for another 20 years easy.
    Here's to haunting this place...its a good thing they didnt tell ya no women...lol just kidding..glad to hear u are alright Dj.
    Now to quit smoking and junkfood. GOOD LUCK!!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

United States

Smile 5 Angioplastys here...I know what you are going through....

:

Sorry you are in so much pain.

I have had 5 angioplastys and have four stents but never had much pain at all. I also have had two heart attacks.

I too am pain medication resistant. In fact my whole family is. I can take 5 vicodins and walk around like nothing happened. Oxycodone actually makes me hyper!

Good luck with your heart !!!!!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Glad to hear everything went well.

Quit smoking; start chewin.

Banned User

United States
    Glad your back DJ. Wish you fast healing.

Christmas Island
    Get well soon dude. And good luck qutting the junk food and smokes. That might be more painful than the op.

Super Moderator

UK
    Good stuff my man, keep up the living.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    He's back, he's the man behind the mask!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    HE'S BACK! *Insert montage sequence*

"We're the one....we're the only Ghostbusters." "WE'RE BACK!"

Aight aight aight
    I remember the time, I visited the grave
    My life on the line, only my life to save
    All by myself, with no one around
    Did not understand a hand comin out the ground
    I knew it wasn't mine, it was somebody else
    But I didn't care G, I just screamed for HELP!
    Then - GHOSTBUSTERS - had strapped to their back
    Screamin - GHOSTBUSTERS - those 'busters attacked
    "We are your friendly neighborhood ghostbusters,"
    that's what they said to me
    "We are the busters of any, G-H-O-S-T"

GHOSTBUSTERS!
    I ain't-I ain't-I ain't
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts
    GHOSTBUSTERS!
    I ain't-I ain't-I ain't
    I ain't afraid of no ghosts
    Last edited by bassman; 25-Aug-2006 at 01:05 PM.

Scotland
    Heheheh, you have a sweet power there. James Bond ain't got nuthing' on you!

Congrats on the surgery. Now stop smoking before I send you a 40 year old smokers lungs through the mail....I have a collection.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    LOL... Dr. said to quite smoking too. As soon as I am done with this carton I am done period. No more smoking.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Cheers!!!

you should make a short film about your experience of being awake during the damned thing!

Glad you're ok, bud!

Oh, quitting the ciggies ain't that hard. I quit cold turkey 2 1/2 years ago!
    this site helped a little - http://whyquit.com/
    Last edited by Adrenochrome; 25-Aug-2006 at 03:52 PM.

Banned User

United States

I am glad your doing well, alive and kicking! I sent a few prayers your way! I am glad the surgery went well.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    good to know you're doing well!
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.