Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Creepshow 3!!!

capncnut

Creepshow 3!!!

Just found out about Creepshow 3 (why am I always the last to know these things?) and I'm not impressed one little bit. The movie poster indicates a budget of about $5! Again, this is another attempt by a no-mark to rape GAR of his ideas (I bow to you too, Mr King) and originality. When is all this madness gonna end?

Undisclosed
    Capn, this is terribly old news...my apologies that you just recently discovered it...
    This film is being released by those infamous characters who brought us such greats as DAY OF THE DEAD2:Contagium (eeewwww, I hate writing that phrase) Taurus entertainment...and though I've heard a couple of things pointing in a positive direction about this venture...I think I'll pass on it out of sheer principle.
    designs-n-creations.com

Sometimes dead is better....

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    this news is older than the cheese on a pizza hut pizza.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, kinda old news.

I never saw "Creepshow 2". Is it worth a viewing?

United States
    I just heard of this too...LOL

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman311 View Post
    I never saw "Creepshow 2". Is it worth a viewing?
    I would say a big ol' yes to that. It's not as good as the original but definitely worth a viewing or two. Michael Gornick is the director and Tom Savini has a cameo so it 'aint all bad. The final story is a cracker!

Super Moderator

UK
    Yeah, while Creepshow 2 isn't as good as #1, it's still worth a viewing. The hitch-hiker tale is pretty kick ass. The DVD has a cool "making of" on it as well, sounds like it was a pretty trying production...

Creepshow 3 - BOOOOOOO (there's also a remake of Creepshow 1 by the same retards who abused GAR's work with Contagium in the works apparently).

The sooner this remake craze is over and this new 3-D technology gets in the better, I'd rather see 3-D versions of films than an endless, unimaginative line of sewage-like remakes (bar the odd one which is actually quite good - e.g. Hills Have Eyes 2006).

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post

Creepshow 3 - BOOOOOOO (there's also a remake of Creepshow 1 by the same retards who abused GAR's work with Contagium in the works apparently).
    ...why?, can they honestly think after contagium that they can imrpove on the origional writers and directors works?, i would personally love to be in the same room of these guys when one used the word "ro-shambo!".

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    The sooner this remake craze is over and this new 3-D technology gets in the better, I'd rather see 3-D versions of films than an endless, unimaginative line of sewage-like remakes (bar the odd one which is actually quite good - e.g. Hills Have Eyes 2006).
    Exactly, that's why I'm not dismissing NOTLD3D. On the 'mainstream' remake front, I'm sick and f**king tired of it! I wonder how all this will look to a film historian who has to write about this s**t in the future? Not good, let me tell you. Some of the remakes have been okay; Hills, Texas, Dawn (as a standalone movie Dawn 04 would've been passable, as long as Dawn 78 wasn't tagged to it!) but some have been downright poor, The Fog being the chief candidate. I want an end to this, the sooner the better!
    Last edited by capncnut; 16-Oct-2006 at 12:14 AM.

Undisclosed
    I was going to import it, buy I changed my mind becuase of all the bad reviews on www.amazon.com, but I really liked creepshow 2?

Super Moderator

UK
    Creepshow 3 is from those mofos at Taurus who are systematically cashing in on/raping the good work of Romero for their own pathetic means.

Creepshow 3 has f*ck all to do with the originals nor the original crew. There's also a Creepshow remake in the works apparently, again by those Taurus wankers, so that's gonna be a huge dick blister in itself.

Undisclosed
    And the kicker...
    Romero said in that video interview that he would love to do another Creepshow with King and it's a shame whoever owns the name is selling it out so cheaply.

New Creepshow site I found:
    www.creepshowcreeps.com

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Am I the only one who thought Creepshow 2 sucked?

capncnut
    Nope. Most folks I know think it's s**t but I don't mind it.

Super Moderator

UK
    The first one rules, the second has it's moments, but is overall a bit naff ... but it'd stomp the balls of 3 with ease, and the gheay remake coming up.