Thread: Zombie Lake; quite a blooper there...

United States

Zombie Lake; quite a blooper there...

I never actually watched it yet, just skimmed through a couple of chapters after getting it from Blockbuster Online, and found quite a blooper.

It appears they filmed all of the underwater scenes in a swimming pool, for two reasons:

1) The surface of the water appears dark with one light source shining down when it is bright sunlight when they show the girl's heads above the water.

2) The blooper big time: When the german zombie soldiers swim over to the naked females swimming, you can literally SEE the sides of the swimming pool in the background!

Haha!!

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

capncnut
    Wow, you're a brave man. You watched more of that movie than the rest of us could physically bear.

Undisclosed

yep!

i would agree that used to be scary when i was a kid but it is kinda cheesy,i hadn't noticed the under water scenes but like the other dude said you would have to watch it enough to catch that!

United States
    I havent seen it but i still want it for my zombie dvd collection

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i cant believe this is still £8.99 in music zone.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Found the original VHS for $2 at a retro toy store. Never took the chance of watching it, though.

Being Attacked

Undisclosed
    Is this the movie where the zombie Nazi soldiers can be killed if goggles are ripped off?

If not, then my mind boggles at the thought that there's actually more than one "Zombified under water Nazi soldiers on an island" movie out there

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Slain View Post
    Is this the movie where the zombie Nazi soldiers can be killed if goggles are ripped off?

If not, then my mind boggles at the thought that there's actually more than one "Zombified under water Nazi soldiers on an island" movie out there
    You are correct, sir. But there are more than a few low budget nazi zombie flicks out there...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Slain View Post

No, that one is called: Shockwaves http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0076704/ (Which I haven't seen, at least yet.)

Here is the page for: Zombie Lake http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0081027/ (Under its foreign name.)

BTW- Since I haven't watched it but a few scenes, I believe that the little girl in it is the daughter of one of the Nazi soldiers killed and thrown into the lake, in which they come back. (Unless it is an older girl, maybe around 20 or so.) Regardless who it is, wouldn't the daughter be too young for the time period the movie seems to take place? World War II was in the late '30s/early '40s and if the movie takes place in 1980 or so when the film was made, she would have to be at least 40 years old! Unless the movie takes place in 1960 or so, to make her 20, but if the little girl is the daughter, then it wouldn't work. (Unless it took place in 1950.)

Hmmm...

Dawg
    Last edited by Dawg; 23-Oct-2006 at 07:32 PM.

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]