Thread: Night of the Dead

United States

Night of the Dead

Rented a movie from Asylum Home Entertainment called, 'Night of the Dead'.

Haven't watched it yet except for a couple seconds of one middle scene. Here is what the box cover says:

In what is considered to be the most shocking film since RE-ANIMATOR, Dr. Gabriel Schreklich may have finally created a serum to bring the dead back to life. But at a price. His laboratory is filled with horrifying disfigured "mistakes" - flesh-eating ghouls whose bodies live, but whose brains are dead. Tonight, his mistakes are set free.

Cut Movie Magazine says: 'An instant cult hit.'

WTF?!! First they rip off the title basically from 'NOTLD' and then the whole serum and bringing the dead back to life from 'Re-Animator'.

I saw some decent gore, but it looked really cheap. Got to watch it to give it a honest opinion though.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

capncnut
    Let us know how it is Dawg.

England
    This film isnt even mentioned in the "Book of the dead" and this book i thought had everything, so either its so bad it wasnt mentiond or is a forgotten film? hmm im quite curious now

Undisclosed
    At least does it feature a decent make-up and a little bit of direction?
    "I'm not one of those things, baby. I like to consider myself as a milestone. If you can, well, just see me, hear me, kiss me or even fu*k me... and you'll know what it means to be living."