Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OK... I've had enough! We need to introduce a radical dog $**t tax!!

Administrator

England

OK... I've had enough! We need to introduce a radical dog $**t tax!!

Once a month, any dog $**t found within quarter of a mile of a dog owners home should be collected and then placed on their front door mat. Nearby non-dog owners should then be able to put on the shoes of the dog owner and walk the afore-mentioned feces all around the owners house.

Where more than one dog owner is within the quarter mile of the accumulated dog $**t, it will be distributed equally - It's only fair!

This will WITHOUT a doubt help mean dog owners actually clear the f***ing $**t I end up walking in, and spreading to the carpet and foot pedals of my car, or walking around my house! Better still it means my young child won't come home with $**t all over him!

Do you get the impression I'm sick and tired of walking through dog $**t?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Do you guys get the sneaking suspicion that Neil trod in some dog s**t today?

Scotland
    I hear ya man!

I have to run an obstacle course of dog **** when I leave my house. The thing is it's all from the same f*cking dog who is too f*cking dumb to sh!t on the grass and bury it like any normal dog.

I'm pretty sure there is a number you can call to slap a £500 fine on them.

Need to write it down the next time I see it...

United States
    Its illegal in NYC and there isnt as much as there used to be. People use plastic shopping bags to pick it up Except for Pitbull and Rottwiler owners who seem to leave turdbombs around mining the landscape in disproportionate numbers.

I also hate nasty ass dirty diaper chucked on the ground. YUCK.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Banned User

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Once a month, any dog $**t found within quarter of a mile of a dog owners home should be collected and then placed on their front door mat. Nearby non-dog owners should then be able to put on the shoes of the dog owner and walk the afore-mentioned feces all around the owners house.

Where more than one dog owner is within the quarter mile of the accumulated dog $**t, it will be distributed equally - It's only fair!

This will WITHOUT a doubt help mean dog owners actually clear the f***ing $**t I end up walking in, and spreading to the carpet and foot pedals of my car, or walking around my house! Better still it means my young child won't come home with $**t all over him!

Do you get the impression I'm sick and tired of walking through dog $**t?
    What is gross is to step in St. benard **** while wearing sandals. Their poop is a mile high

I was walking with my g/f and i stepped in the same pile twice. UGGGHHH!

I feel dog owners should be respectful and donot let dogs poop on other peoples property. I know that in downtown kansas city where i work you have to pick up your dog poop.

United States
    Actually, here in Western PA, it is considered a health hazard and dog owners are heavily fined if they are caught not cleaning up after their sh*t factories.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    thank **** i live on the edge of the country, ill take the smell of cow poo over standing ni a steaming dog egg anyday.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    Actually, here in Western PA, it is considered a health hazard and dog owners are heavily fined if they are caught not cleaning up after their sh*t factories.
    Same as here... Supposedly...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    Im not entirely sure whats worse.... stepping on a decent sized dog turd barefoot..... or stepping on a giant slug barefoot.... Ive done both and both are horribly unpleasent.... though Im leaning towards the slug being more gross....

Like it squishes inbetween your toes jamming up and around and inbetween the toes.... And its just so slimey and the slime isnt entirely water soluable...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    speaking from experience i gotta say the slug.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I can't believe there is an actual discussion about the feeling of dog sh!t and slug slime on one's bare feet being discussed to great lengths. You guys need to seek help.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    So I take it you trod in some today then eh?

I can't remember the last time I trod in some, was so long ago, I do remember stepping in a cow pat with white trainers ... seeped to my sock ... but then again we were yomping around a cow field, so ...

Anyway, I guess I see a moderate amount of dog crap on the streets, but manage to avoid it as I usually gawp at the ground when I walk anyway. If only more dog walkers would take some doggie bags with them to scoop that poop and dump it in the nearest bin - it's not like we're asking them to pick it up with their bare hands and shove it in their jeans pocket!

So your kid came back covered in dog poopy? How the heck did that happen?!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    So I take it you trod in some today then eh?

I can't remember the last time I trod in some, was so long ago, I do remember stepping in a cow pat with white trainers ... seeped to my sock ... but then again we were yomping around a cow field, so ...

Anyway, I guess I see a moderate amount of dog crap on the streets, but manage to avoid it as I usually gawp at the ground when I walk anyway. If only more dog walkers would take some doggie bags with them to scoop that poop and dump it in the nearest bin - it's not like we're asking them to pick it up with their bare hands and shove it in their jeans pocket!

So your kid came back covered in dog poopy? How the heck did that happen?!

Yes, last night walked around down a path (in the dark)... Obviously stood in some and then proceeded to drive hope putting $**t all over my carpets and pedals in my car, and then went indoors and put a nice few deposits there as well...

Behind my house is a path into some woods. I often take nugget V1 out for walks there. What's a pain in the rear though is dog owners just let their animals $**t on the path where it's all too easy to walk in. Quite a few times myself or nugget V1 have come home with $**t on us...
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Did any of you guys see Pink Flamingoes?

Super Moderator

UK
    Nope, but I saw that scene on one of those Channel 4 count down things ... *shudders* ... Neil, do you own a big pink dress by any chance?

j/k