Thread: Baldur's Gate II

Spain

Baldur's Gate II

Somebody Knows this game?. In Spain its very important. There is a lot of Internet sites where could post over it and download mods. I'm a member of ClanDlan (the most important site). In U.S.A. use this kind of games?.

United States
    Now days in the US more people seem to play Neverwinter Nights (due to all the addon dungeons and the CEP Community Enhancement Pack).

Black Isle Studios made some great roleplaying games. Too bad the studio closed after Interplay went bankrupt.

Fallout 1 & 2 are classics. Great post apocalypse role playing games.

Many people talk up the Planescape: Torment game. Graphics seem primative by modern standards, and the gameplay is boring if your looking for a Diablo style action game. But some people swear by that game for the roleplaying experience.

Baldur's Gate I & II were popular a few years ago. Lot of value with the various expansion packs. Of course there are limits to that graphics engine. The Icewind Dale games are more hack n slash but still a lot of fun.

Not sure about Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II. Haven't played that one.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    they used to be quite popular a few years back over here but now you dont here of it other than a ps2 game in a bargain bin.

Spain
    Certainly, BG I & II have a lot of years, but we use it still. Neverwinter is a good game too, and it's very important, buy the glory is for Baldur series. I prefer games of this type, in strategy terms, games type Panzer General (SSI), and Codename Panzers. I like play with British!.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    im more of a warcraft 3 kind of guy myself, mostly becuase my pc is a pile of crap.