Thread: A Friday morning joke for you...

Administrator

England

A Friday morning joke for you...

Bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather fetching blonde behind him has just raised her hand and mouthed hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a good-looker would be waving to him, and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Sorry, do you know me?"

She replies, "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

His mind shoots back to the one and only time he has been unfaithful, "Goodness!" he says, "are you that stripper on my stag night that I shagged on the snooker table in front of all my mates whilst your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my ar$e?"

"No," she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher..."
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

capncnut
    Classic!

United States
    ROFL!!!

"You bitchass zombie mother****er, I swear to God I'll **** you up"

Official member of the Zombie Man Fan Club est. 2007

Banned User

United States
    Ohhhhh so funny! hahahahahahahaha!