Thread: The fair haired child.

Banned User

United States

The fair haired child.

So any one here like this movie or even seen it? It is a movie that i never heard of before but i saw it for 9 bucks and thought I will buy it. it is a horror movie. looks bizzare.

Haiti
    Never heard of it, what's the blurb on the back of the case say about it? wait a minute,
    Just found a link; POSSIBLE SPOILERS!! http://www.amazon.com/Masters-Horror.../dp/B000GB5M2Y
    Last edited by Chakobsa; 13-Jan-2007 at 10:53 PM.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Banned User

United States
    looks like i got a good deal on it

Haiti
    The "Masters of Horror" series is supposed to be pretty decent, I'll have to give 'em a try.. let us know what this one is like , HLS.
    The reasoning man who scorns the prejudices of simpletons necessarily becomes the enemy of simpletons; he must expect as much, and laugh at the inevitable.
    Marquis De Sade.

Banned User

United States
    i just finished it. it was very good considered it seemed to be a low budget.

Here is a mild spoiler.

The movie is about a child that died drowning. The parents make a pact with the devil to bring him back from the dead. They have to sacrifice 12 virgin unbaptized teens once a year for 12 years. Well the child that was resurrected turns to a monster at night and eats the women. Being mad at his fate he also made a pact with the devil. He had feelings for the last victim so he made a pact. offered his parents souls to bring back the girl. So basically the evil parents that brought 12 victims to be killed and eaten got a dose of their own medicine. Kinda cool

And it is only $9 at Target.
    Last edited by HLS; 14-Jan-2007 at 12:01 AM.