Thread: did anyone else ever get this game?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

did anyone else ever get this game?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seaman_%28video_game%29

sea-man, there are more jokes from that title than the wii's name if you never heard of it, its a dreamcast game were you raised a virtual pet fish with the face of a middle aged man that you can teach to curse like a sailor, funny and infuriating.

i hear this is gonna be rereleased for the wii, lord knows why but damn it'd be funny to teach a virtual pet to swear again.

Undisclosed
    Yeah I own it....

I cheated though....I kept changing the date on my system to advance my seamen along...so I beat the game in a couple of hours...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I also own it but don't think I ever put much time into it. I didn't know you could teach him how to swear!!! That alone makes me want to dig out my Dreamcast and this game.

capncnut
    I've never heard of this but I will look out for it now. Looks interesting.