Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: North American Union?

United States

North American Union?

http://www.jbs.org/nau

I have been hearing rumblings about this for a while now but only online and in the talk radio sceen. Is it possible that the country is being dissoleved and nobody is paying attention? I have not heard about any of this in any main stream media. I haven't heard about the Mexican truckers outside teh web and conservative radio. I don't want another EU, I want to be a US resident.

Is this really happening or am I just a parinoid conservative?

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com/?p=3545
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    they're coming to get you t2t
    they are surrounding you with 750 K palaces
    owned by people on 15k a year strawberry picker wages
    http://cryptogon.com/?p=622
    http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...-home-business
    Last edited by Bongholio; 19-Apr-2007 at 12:09 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongholio View Post
    they're coming to get you t2t
    they are surrounding you with 750 K palaces
    owned by people on 15k a year strawberry picker wages
    http://cryptogon.com/?p=622
    http://www.latimes.com/business/la-f...-home-business
    So you are for it I take it?

What is the upside for the USA?I hate black beans and I don't like hockey. It would keep wages low along with standards. It will change cultuer. Look at how the islamist world is getting at eorupe.

Lowering wages accoss the board is not a good plan.

At the risk of sounding racsit Mexico is not full of people that share the values most US residents have. Courrupt to the point that they do not try to cover it up. Age of consent is 12! Drugs are legal. Crime is way of life.

I know most of you guys want to help the or people of mexico, I feel for the poor as well. Why are their social programs and education in the toilet? Mexico sits on a very large oil reserve.

They make alot of money, Where is it going?

Keep out borders I don't see a bennefit for a North American Union.
    Last edited by Tied2thetracks; 19-Apr-2007 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I don't think it's necessary for the US in it's present state. In the future, however, I think a split inside the US is pretty much set in stone.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    I don't think it's necessary for the US in it's present state. In the future, however, I think a split inside the US is pretty much set in stone.
    You have said that before and I have no idea where you get that from. Set in Stone. More Like Not even close to a tiny but likely. Too many people from too many states move around. I cant fathom where you get that from
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Sunny Gulfland, Within sight of the Beautiful Manatee River
    United States
    In the words of one of my friends... "Don't even talk about that, the last time we tried that, they came down here and burned everything down."

M_

Christmas Island
    Just another example of an industry that provides decent wages to Americans being outsourced for cheap. Happened with steel, manufacturing, auto, IT, now the truckers are getting zapped. Looks like schools in this country will need to provide majors in sweatshop.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by coma View Post
    You have said that before and I have no idea where you get that from. Set in Stone. More Like Not even close to a tiny but likely. Too many people from too many states move around. I cant fathom where you get that from
    300 million people. 150 people want one thing, 150 want the other. In a few decades, I bet more power will be given to the states. Not violently, mind you, but just because of reason.

Mark my words, we're doomed. Doomed!

Banned User

Undisclosed
    300 million people. 150 people want one thing, 150 want the other. In a few decades, I bet more power will be given to the states. Not violently, mind you, but just because of reason.

Mark my words, we're doomed. Doomed!
    The trend has been going in the opposite direction if you care to follow history. Power is being taken from the states and given to the federal government. You should like that, you want an all poweful government dont you?

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Looks like schools in this country will need to provide majors in sweatshop

they already do
    its called public ed.
    pound for pound middle age serfs had it better
    than those who now suffer the micromanagement/just in time
    from here to mother**** eternity system computers have
    foisted upon the world
    YOUR FATE WAS CHOSEN IN A MICROSECOND
    wait till the current crop of graduates finds there are
    no jobs in the fields they were promised were booming
    before they signed their lives away for student loans
    which they will have to defer while drafted into the military

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    The trend has been going in the opposite direction if you care to follow history. Power is being taken from the states and given to the federal government. You should like that, you want an all poweful government dont you?
    Unfortunetly, you're right. And if any of the US citizens out there actually cared about their second amendmend right, they'll hopefully do something about it.

United States
    Borders are overrated, we need a little more trash.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/ar...TICLE_ID=55325

United States

that would be kinda sweet

I'm not intersted in joining forces with Mexico I feel they have not much more than cheap labor and great food and drinks to offer us but I'd be down for an open border between the US and Canada. Being from a family of Canadiens who moved to the US (legally mind you) and born as an American its a real pain in the ol keyhide to have to cross the border every couple of months going to Canada and back.

I feel Canada has a great model however to offer the US in terms of their socialized government. I'd be down for free healthcare, and being able to buy car insurance through the government at a good rate whereas I'm raked over hot coals here. Additionally they're very proactive on things I think we should consider. For instance Manitoba has you re-new your Driving license annually and takes several years to actually obtain a license to drive alone. Coming from California where an old person ran over and killed 12 people at a market I felt that initiative would have saved more than a few lives. It also keeps tabs on people who are attempting to pass off a license that has since been suspended. When you're pulled over the police dont always swipe your ID to see if you should be out on the road and that should stop. And I just feel Canada in general provides a greater quality of life to its citizens.

I feel the US would have to get together with Canada and attempt to create some kinda of universal means for joining the two countries standards of entering America as i'm sure both differ. I'm just concerned the U.S. would feel so superior to Canada that they'd basically give them an ultimatum... follow us and assimilate or forget the hope of joining forces.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Lord Howe Island

as wacko as I am...

The Birchers are way more f'd up...

Mark them for removal IMHO...

War to the knife...the knife to the hilt.
    The end is f*cking nigh!!!

United States