Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Is old Fartwell in Heaven or Hell?

Undisclosed

Is old Fartwell in Heaven or Hell?

When aked if he thought Jerry Falwell was in Heaven, Christopher Hitchens responded with "No, and I wish there were a Hell for him to go to." lol.

Jerry Falwell was an evil person. He had the nerve to blame homosexuals for 9/11 and went after the Teletubbies because he said the purple one was gay. He was a hate filled man who disguised it all behind a religious shield. Thanks God he is dead. One less lunatic running around ruining things for the rest of us. Maybe if more of these stupid Jesus Crispies would die off or realize that the whole thing is a bogus pile of dog****, maybe this nation could be worth something again.

And I swear id Mitt Romney becomers President, I'm moving to Canada.

United States
    Im glad you got that off your chest

Undisclosed
    how many people spout all this bigoted bull****, only to hide behind Religion when it comes back on them

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yet people are talking about him after hes dead, so inevitably some poor confused individuals will hear about his ideas and think "y'know maye theres somethign to that", which is terrible but hell you got nazi skinheads in the us for the same reason.

United States
    ...shinny happy people holding hands....
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Hrm... That would be ....shiny happy people holding hands.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    if there is any justice in the universe this fat, hatemongering, homophobic, embarassment to north america, is being turned into some demon's bi"tch in the very lowest circle of hell.

as for mitt romney - the day a mormon freak becomes president of this country will the be the beginning of the end of the republic. the people of carthage, illinois should be proud of what happened there on 27 jun 1844.
    Last edited by Mike70; 17-May-2007 at 09:33 PM.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    I got mod served.
    I know youd rather see me gone,Than to see me the way that I am. But I am in the life anyway.

United States
    Heaven or Hell for Special Jer?

I vote HELL! (along with all of the homosexuals who died of GRIDS).

-stray-

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaos View Post
    Hrm... That would be ....shiny happy people holding hands.
    LOL, I'm being warm and fuzzy an you are still busting my balls.

Super Moderator

United States
    Can the OP turn this into a poll, I was really looking forward to voting on the topic

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by scipio70 View Post
    if there is any justice in the universe this fat, hatemongering, homophobic, embarassment to north america, is being turned into some demon's bi"tch in the very lowest circle of hell.

as for mitt romney - the day a mormon freak becomes president of this country will the be the beginning of the end of the republic. the people of carthage, illinois should be proud of what happened there on 27 jun 1844.
    Is their a diffrerence between thinking homosexuality is wrong and being a homophobe?

Just curious if I am a bigot or just have values.

Damn, you talk about hatemongering and then go on to say a morman president will bring us down? Hell Clinton had more ladies through the whitehouse than most mormans have in their private homes.

Unless the prseident is muslim religion will not bring down this country. lack of it(values) is whats killing it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Is their a diffrerence between thinking homosexuality is wrong and being a homophobe?

Just curious if I am a bigot or just have values.
    You're a bigot. Reread your posts on the last Falwell thread.

On another message board I frequent, a poster made the comment:

Hopefully Falwell is in the deepest part of Hell, where Adolf Hitler is sodomizing himwith Jeffrey Dahmer's arm.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpunk View Post
    You're a bigot. Reread your posts on the last Falwell thread.

On another message board I frequent, a poster made the comment:

Hopefully Falwell is in the deepest part of Hell, where Adolf Hitler is sodomizing himwith Jeffrey Dahmer's arm.

Th-th-th-that's all folks!
    I guess you are a bigot for hating Christians.

Your opinion has zero value to me.

United States
    I don't hate Christians. I'm too lazy to specify my hatred based off a religion, race or any other specific dynamic.

What I hate is people that force their view on the rest of the world, insisting that everyone see it their way. Just because I don't agree with you, doesn't make me wrong. It's funny how those of you with a right-wing bend tend to overlook that this country you are so patriotic towards was founded on the rights of freedom of religion, speech, expression...America is not a Christian Country in anyone's eyes except the Christians. This is the melting pot, baby. Everyone is welcome. Read the Constitution and the Bill of Rights sometime.

The Moral majority is a group that says if you can't meet their standards of living, you aren't a decent human being. That attitude is facist and reeks of bigotry. The Nazis had a similar point of view. The Ku Klux Klan has a similar point of view. The Jihad screaming terrorists that took down our Twin Towers have that point of view.

The world is a hugely diverse place. You don't have to be white to be right. You don't have to believe in Jesus to have morals. You don't have to blindly follow to find a path for your life.

Start thinking for yourself T2T. You're not an animal, don't be part of a herd.