Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 360 elite question

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    The main thing about gold is if you're an online gamer who likes to play games with other people. If it's not your thing than not having gold is not a problem at all. Anything that they can charge you money for (like games, expansions,movies etc.) is covered by the silver membership. So it's really not that big a deal. If you are gonna get gold it's best to buy the year membership. If you break it down it's a much better value than to keep getting the one or three month packs and it comes with an extra month.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Now, with my free silver thingy, do I have to pay for anything I download? Being new to the SexBox, all their explanations are a bit confusing to me at times, especially as they're littered with distracting self-chuffing sentences.

Also, what's this refurbished HDD idea Hellsing? Flesh it out as I'm a SexBox n00b.
    bascially we all know people who mistreat there consoles right?, its a damn shame but it happens, so if someone turns there 360 from vertical to sideways or something and wrecks the insides, hey gotta send it back, or trade it in on the sly, however the hard drive is fine, so its sold as pre-owned for about 40 to 50 quid, adn its totally worth it, you can save any of the stuff without it and its worth it, everything from playing your own music whilst playing any game to ,if you wish, downloading full games for on your 360 (i recommend castlevania, its the sht!), long and short of it is if you see one, and i recomend ebay, get one.

Super Moderator

UK
    Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for pre-owned ones, any difference between them and brand new ones, aside from being fingered by some stranger beforehand?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    if it was a premium package one it might have had some songs, themes and vids on but your not missing that much really.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    if it was a premium package one it might have had some songs, themes and vids on but your not missing that much really.

you're right hells, what comes on the hard drive is really nothing to write home about. I couldn't delete those things fast enough.