Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My super sculpey project... Lizardfolk.

United States

My super sculpey project... Lizardfolk.

So i'm almost done with my super sculpey project for class. it's something from a D and D book called lizrdfolk. anyone recognize it? anyway, for no one who's ever used super sculpey, its really tough compared to modeling clay. this was my first try, it turned out ok. all i have to do is texture it a little. anyway, you guys like it?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    You never cease to amaze me. What did you get on the last couple of projects you posted by the way?

United States
    yet to find out man!!!!! i hope i got A's!!! hahahaha thnk u thnk u!!!

United States

savvy

now do it with ice!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Don't tempt him, lol. He might take it as a challenge. What's that stuff made of anyway tls?

United States

no its perfect

I've really been wanting to host a zombie-thon party where people who love the films and graphic novels can get together and enjoy them together. Maybe buy some of that paint to make a wall of my house into a theater screen and buy a projector. And a zombie ice sculpture would go great with the blood colored punch I plan to float it in. Maybe some bug shaped black ice too. I'm creepy now... greaaaaaaaaaaat
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

United States
    ice is wicked hard but i've seen some crazy ones made from it. its called super sculpey. its used for action figures and stuff. you bake it and it hardens. not exactly sure what its made of. i can tell you it moves like sh1t though

United States

so you often sculpt feces?

you said it moves like cow pies...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    i can tell you it moves like sh1t though

o.k. now, my dinner is officially over.

United States
    hahah, it was a figure of speech, but the literal thought is wicked fun hahaha

United States

I wonder if they still sell Gak

anyone remember that stuff? it was great... a little salty but fun to play with

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Wasn't that the stuff that they used on nicklelodeon's doulble dare? And salty....hmmm

United States

yep

eventually they bottled it into germ shaped jars and called it gak available in such delicious colors as gremlin green and wicked purple ...i never ate it but you could tell by the smell it was salty

United States
    hahaha, i like floam more. anyway, sculpting is hard

United States

wood working and stained glass projects are fun too

i can't draw and i cant mold but i can cut and carve like nobodys business