Thread: Areas of improvement

United States

Areas of improvement

I dont know about you but I'm always walking down the aisle of the markets and seeing new and improoved this and now does that... but they're focusing on the wrong things... anyone want a product actually improved? Whats the deal with double and triple roll TP? I mean come on... its going to cost more just buy two packs of the regular stuff. And where did scented tp go?

Some of my own suggestions...

Deodorant... if its the gel its slommed on and feels awful and you have to wait for it to dry and it feels stick... if its the aerosol spray which destroys the ozone it hurts when it goes on and feels sticky and leaves white stuff... and if its that roll on ball thing again.. sticky and chalky... and then last but not least there's the white roll on stuff... thats what I use but it still goes on too thick... its not sticky but sometimes leaves a mark ick euw...

Bars of soap... why is ivory the only soap that floats? Drives me crazy whenever I take a bath looking for the soap for five minutes whenever I drop it...

Shampoo/Conditioner... I shower prolly 5 maybe 6 times a day and generally take 2 minute showers... I hate washing my hair and conditioning it because you have to leave the conditioner in for several minutes and I dont have that kind of time...so I like Pert Plus or whatever shampoos and conditions but how comes it feels more like its shampoooing and less like its conditioning?

Give me something I can use people! Quit stuffing anti-oxidants into sugar packed fruit juices. Enough with the infused oils hand soap. Give me something I need! Is anyone with me on this or does the cheese stand alone?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    Why don't they stop calling things "New and Improved" when it can't be both new and improved, it can only be new or improved.

And why do you take 5 or 6 showers a day? That's a lot of showers, I would hate to have to pay your water bill.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And why is it that some things are either quick acting or long lasting?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    you gotta love fancy marketing terms, they appeal to the mainstream sheep of society and heard them in like cattle to buy thier products. i have to admit that they even sucker me in from time to time only for me to ussualy be disapoited with the product and pissed they hyped it so much.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Bars of soap... why is ivory the only soap that floats? Drives me crazy whenever I take a bath looking for the soap for five minutes whenever I drop it...
    I think it's because of the air to soap ratio. Ivory has more air in it than other soaps that's why it floats. That's also why it doesn't last as long as other soaps.

United States
    I take 5 or 6 showers because I work out a lot in the morning and then when I get done working there's another and before I go to bed there's one last. My water bill is paid for by my leasing company but when I had to pay it for myself it actually was cheaper than most peoples.

Darth i'm seeing some Seinfeld there with that quick acting vs long lasting lol...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Super Moderator

Germany
    if its the aerosol spray which destroys the ozone
    Aerosol sprays do not hurt the ozone. Prior to 1989, many aerosol sprays included chlorofluorocarbons which do affect the ozone layer. Nowadays it isn't a concern.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Darth i'm seeing some Seinfeld there with that quick acting vs long lasting lol...
    What!?! You're the only one that can make seinfeld references!?! When do i need to feel good? I'd love to see more of your seimfeld skills in your posts. It's fun spotting them.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    ah man no more harming the ozone with aerosols? And to think I stopped using hairspray for nothin lol...

hey DLO I love the Seinfeld stuff... its great... i'm watching it right now...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ah man no more harming the ozone with aerosols? And to think I stopped using hairspray for nothin lol...

hey DLO I love the Seinfeld stuff... its great... i'm watching it right now...

It's definitely a show that once i have extra cash i'm definitely buying the boxed set. Yeah people, it's just that good. I have made a couple of seinfeld references that went over your head though. Oh well, better luck next time.