Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Ghost Video: Real or fake?

United States

Freaky Ghost Video: Real or fake?

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2018883266

Real or fake, it gave me chills.

If you study the video, it first appears that the 'little girl' is sitting in one corner, but when the camera goes through the door and turns to the corner, it appears as if she isn't fully there at first, kind of transparent where you can see the wall beyond.

Of course, I don't know, but there may be several factors involved where this is faked and they used a real little girl to deceive us.

The video is:

1) In Black & White

2) It is Dark

3) The camera moves over to the spot and maybe the movement of the camera will distort the picture?

Keep watching, and see what else happens!

I promise, there is no loud scream at the end either.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...oid=2018883266

Real or fake, it gave me chills.

If you study the video, it first appears that the 'little girl' is sitting in one corner, but when the camera goes through the door and turns to the corner, it appears as if she isn't fully there at first, kind of transparent where you can see the wall beyond.

Of course, I don't know, but there may be several factors involved where this is faked and they used a real little girl to deceive us.

The video is:

1) In Black & White

2) It is Dark

3) The camera moves over to the spot and maybe the movement of the camera will distort the picture?

Keep watching, and see what else happens!

I promise, there is no loud scream at the end either.

Dawg
    Well, hellsing is the resident expert on doctored film footage. That man could find a conspiracy at a church picnic. Anyway, from what i see it could definitely be a hoax for exactly the factors you mentioned above. But, let's assume it's real. DUDE, THAT WOULD HAVE SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!! The way she's like halfway down the hall when the check again was really creepy. i would have went out the window. There's no way i was opening that door again.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    fake fake fake fake and pointless

but...

liked some london video i found after watching it...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Christmas Island
    Why close the door and open it again? Woulda been me I woulda kept the camera on "it" and capture what "it" does.

Got fake splashed all over it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Well, hellsing is the resident expert on doctored film footage. That man could find a conspiracy at a church picnic. Anyway, from what i see it could definitely be a hoax for exactly the factors you mentioned above. But, let's assume it's real. DUDE, THAT WOULD HAVE SCARED THE LIVING SH*T OUT OF ME!!!!! The way she's like halfway down the hall when the check again was really creepy. i would have went out the window. There's no way i was opening that door again.
    what? are you crazed man? who wouldn't stop and stare at a ghost? grow a pair man!

but thats sooo funny... conspiracy at a church picnic... you know the church is the root of all evil... eeeevilll.. the way you have to donate money to secure a spot in heaven... oldest scam in the book! its extortion I tell ya! and how do we know we'll even get a seat? or a good seat? huh huh tell me that!
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    what? are you crazed man? who wouldn't stop and stare at a ghost? grow a pair man!

but thats sooo funny... conspiracy at a church picnic... you know the church is the root of all evil... eeeevilll.. the way you have to donate money to secure a spot in heaven... oldest scam in the book! its extortion I tell ya! and how do we know we'll even get a seat? or a good seat? huh huh tell me that!
    That's exactly why girls die in movies. They always want to "investigate."
    Last edited by darth los; 29-Jun-2007 at 04:30 AM.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    its also why they say curiosity killed the cat... but hey... i'd rather die seeing something awesome than die going wtf was that?

Canada
    I'd much rather not die myself, but hey, thats just me.

United States
    nothing ventured nothing gained...

Canada
    no gain from death like that.

United States
    yeah but I mean death isn't guranteed by investigating stuff unless say... you're literally doing something stupid like kayaking through a family of hippos towards a mysterious cave in search of leprechauns gold...

in the case of ghosts they could simply be figments of an over-active sleep deprived imagination and have yet to actually kill someone or do anyone real harm... at least there's no proof of them ever actually doing that... if there was we would ALL be god fearing and not just some of us....

Canada
    True.....but you cannot deny the creepiness of the video....

f*ck ghosts.

United States
    its not that creepy though... granted I was listening to music from the super mario bros when I watched it and couldn't tell if it was the music for the video or for the website I was on...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    That's exactly why girls die in movies. They always want to "investigate."

u forgot the white part

Canada
    yes, i think that would detract from the atmosphere of the clip ayns...aynsl..damnit i can't spell your name ms jack...