Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Freaky Ghost Video: Real or fake?

United States
    girls die in movies because they dont properly arm themselves and they're defenseless and all around stupid... totally not me ... i'll kick punch bite... i'm scrappy like that...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Canada
    didn't know you could physically injure a ghost.

United States
    doesn't common sense dictate if you can be injured by something you too can injure it provided it is a moving creature alive or dead?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Canada
    not really...

common sense is something that is lacking horror movies...
    Supernatural creatures are abundent and are the focal point of many stories, many of which cannot be harmed by a person.

IRL, yea, but ghosts are unable to harm you...well...not poltergeists...they can push you around and everything.....dunno if they could say, shank you or rip off your face...

a werewolf could though, but if your trying to fight off a werewolf with your barehands i think you are screwed.

United States
    not necessarily... it depends... if its the wolf from the Howling i'd prolly die... but if its the wolf from like Bad Moon... i'd say I have a 30% chance... i'd prolly end up becoming a werewolf but hey! At least I wouldn't be cowering in the corner screaming no no please dont hurt me...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    yes, i think that would detract from the atmosphere of the clip ayns...aynsl..damnit i can't spell your name ms jack...

LOL nice bro.

Canada
    Or the one from silver bullet, or an american werewolf in london...viscious beasts...

I dunno what i'd do if i were ever confronted by something like that..i mean, you can't exactly run away....but it would be so utterly terrifying...

United States
    but at least you tried to spell my name lol... I still have people who call me Ashley... but its ayns ley ...imagine how long it took me as a kid to learn how to spell that **** lol

Canada
    hah...

aynsley?

i did it without looking....

to be honest...I remembered the ayns part by thinking of anus...sorry but it seems to sound alike..at least to me....

and ley...

well hell i'd be dumb to not remember that...

United States
    see I knew you could do it lol ...anus hmmm... ewwww

Canada
    heh...

i am not a jackass amirite?

United States
    nah you're allll right

Canada
    tee hee, now I feel all warm and or fuzzy inside. Now that we are on the same page again, wat would you do if actually confronted by this situation? (the ghost child)

United States
    well as soon as I saw a ghost i'd stay right there and keep watching it to see what it does... and try to reach out and touch it... and try to commune with it

Chasing Prey

Canada
    awww poor aynsley. come here and let me console you