Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: new umbrella chronicles trailer

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

new umbrella chronicles trailer

damn im getting excited about this one, seriously, who cares about a port when you can play this, how many zombies are on screen at once?, granted not as many as dead rising but this is a wii game were talking about!

ViP

United States
    Looks worthwhile, hopefully it will be out by the time I am tired of RE4 (wii version)

Twitching

Undisclosed
    Add in Mercenaries 2 with the environments and RE4 controls and it's bought.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This is definitely a system seller for me. Probably the only reason to buy a wii. It better not suck.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    its the co-op (rumoured to eb online) thats sold it for me, and i should be getting a wii pretty dern soon anway

capncnut
    Being a House of the Dead whore, I'd like to see how the Wii Remote differs from the Dreamcast lightgun in terms of gameplay. Resi 4 is supposedly well fast on the Wii...

United States
    crap now I have to buy a f**ling wii

mii

United Kingdom
    Nice to see all those old memories of the games remade in the first person.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig View Post
    Nice to see all those old memories of the games remade in the first person.
    It will also be good to have the holes in the storyline filled in about exactly what was behind the fall of umbrella. I also like the fact that we're going to be seeing familiar areas from the previous games.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    yeah resi 3 sucked but the locations were bitchin'

Canada
    3 was the best one to me....

this one, however, all you do is shoot. The game moves your character for you..called a rail shooter i think...

that brings it down big time for me...not as fun that way...

sigh...

just when it looks like a great resident evil game is going to come out they f*ck it up by not letting you even move your character. Takes so much strategy out of it.

*edit*

Jill looks even hotter then usual imho

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Mo, this is a rail shooter? Lame. I was about to agree that this game just sold the Wii, for me, but if that's the case then I guess not.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Mo, this is a rail shooter? Lame. I was about to agree that this game just sold the Wii, for me, but if that's the case then I guess not.
    Unfortunately it is. I'm guessing that means that there's not going to be a ton of depth to it. If you already had the system getting the game would be a no brainer but now that i think about it is it worth spending over $300 for?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i dont see why its bad being a rail shooter, its not striaght up panzer dragoon style rail car movement, but rather going on a set route, with certain choices to go different places, i friggin' love arcade games and a new decent lightgun railshooter would be a nice change of pace to tide me over till resident evil5 comes out for me 360

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    i dont see why its bad being a rail shooter, its not striaght up panzer dragoon style rail car movement, but rather going on a set route, with certain choices to go different places, i friggin' love arcade games and a new decent lightgun railshooter would be a nice change of pace to tide me over till resident evil5 comes out for me 360
    I'll second that one, matey. That said, me and Hellz are uber turbo gay for House of the Dead 2.