Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Inappropriate or criminal?

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    When i was 13 i was playing but it wasn't with my micronauts.

About him doing it repeatedly i could have sworn i read earlier in this thread that it was a common practice that they engaged in. Perhaps i was mistaken.
    Yeah I was whackin it then to Pics of Candy Samples in Old Huslers and watching My super 8 reel of Deep Throat. And Playing with Micronauts. Didnt realize then you could have both

By repeat I thought you meant he got in trouble and kept doing it. Apparently his first offense of juvenile buttslapping is greater than an actual sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    Well hell if they're old enough to shoot each other and old enough to bone then they're also old enough to know not to slap a girl on the ass to say hello and they're old enough to know they've erred and could face a fudgepacker in juvy for being a complete and total cad. Kids at 13 aren't THAT stupid. They should throw the book at him to make an example.
    Some kids git high etc. Doesnt make them grown up. I was just pointing out that you are saying the same thing people in 1920 probably said about the previous generation. I just dont think its true.

My opinion. is he is a child and you and the DA are REALLLY over reacting. Im sure you have done a few unsavory things, as we all have, and Im sure prison wouldnt have done anything but damaged you. Im sure if it was some obnoxious thing you yourself did you would have a different opinion. I cannot stand violence against women but due to the "offenders" age it doesnt meet the criteria in deed or in motive.

So the penalty for bad manners is a few years of being raped by a gang of 20 year olds? thats totally retarded.
    Last edited by coma; 25-Jul-2007 at 11:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was talking to lou about things like this earlier. Although we were talking about racial profiling, and other PC bull****, this kind of is in the same ball park. The US and the State governments have gone apesheeet with this sexual predator BS. If has gotten so far out of control that little kids in the 1st grade are getting suspended for singing the K I S S I N G song. If you think I am joking... I have a co-worker who was called to the school because his little girl got in trouble at recess. A teacher was sexually offended because his little girl, and two others were singing the kissing song about a boy playing near them.

Now when he gets to school they actually have a police officer there (His words) ready to charge the children with sexual harassment. He flies off the handle (this I know for sure happened, I have seen him do it at work) and goes on a tirade of how 30 years ago we all did the same thing. The principal ended up agreeing and drops the issue while the ****ing teacher continues to press the school board to expell the child for unwanted sexual conduct.

Here we have to pre-teen/teen boys doing stuff everyone in school does and they are getting made examples of... Honestly WHTF happened to this country? It is getting to a point where if you so much as fart you can be arrested? Honestly american people, grow the hell up and think before you comment or act on something stupid like this, honestly it is a waste of judicial monies and courts time. I am sick and tired of living in this PC infested pussified version of the american I once knew.

DON'T MAKE A FRIGGING ISSUE OUT OF EVERY LITTLE THING.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I was talking to lou about things like this earlier. Although we were talking about racial profiling, and other PC bull****, this kind of is in the same ball park. The US and the State governments have gone apesheeet with this sexual predator BS. If has gotten so far out of control that little kids in the 1st grade are getting suspended for singing the K I S S I N G song. If you think I am joking... I have a co-worker who was called to the school because his little girl got in trouble at recess. A teacher was sexually offended because his little girl, and two others were singing the kissing song about a boy playing near them.

Now when he gets to school they actually have a police officer there (His words) ready to charge the children with sexual harassment. He flies off the handle (this I know for sure happened, I have seen him do it at work) and goes on a tirade of how 30 years ago we all did the same thing. The principal ended up agreeing and drops the issue while the ****ing teacher continues to press the school board to expell the child for unwanted sexual conduct.

Here we have to pre-teen/teen boys doing stuff everyone in school does and they are getting made examples of... Honestly WHTF happened to this country? It is getting to a point where if you so much as fart you can be arrested? Honestly american people, grow the hell up and think before you comment or act on something stupid like this, honestly it is a waste of judicial monies and courts time. I am sick and tired of living in this PC infested pussified version of the american I once knew.

DON'T MAKE A FRIGGING ISSUE OUT OF EVERY LITTLE THING.
    Well said dj. It's gotten to the point where You have to watch everything you do and say out of fear that the p.c. police will ruin your life. How and when this hapened? I can't put my finger on it but it's definitely within the last 20 years. You can't even make true statements out of fear that you will offend some group and lose your livelyhood or someother outlandish penalty.

I will say though that of course it's rediculous to penalize elementary school kids for stuff like that. However i think we'll all agree that kids are growing up way faster than we did. There doing things now at 11 or 12 that we were first getting into at 15 or 16. The laws and penalties need to reflect that as well.

On a side note: this is hurting us in the war we are now in. You can't even say that muslims are more likely to committ terrorist acts against us even though eveyone knows it's true. Do it and see if you don't have half a dozen p.c. groups up your ass with a microscope. I don't recognize this country anymore either. It makes me wonder what nonsense lies in the years ahead.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I wouldn't say this is a PC violation because he slapped a girl on the ass. Its a rude and disgusting behavior and in no way compares to singing a kissing song. While it is stupid and riddick to even attempt to punish first graders or children at any age with singing that song it isn't stupid to punish these kids for slapping girls on the asses considering several of the girls complained about the behavior obviously not wanting to be violated in such a way. A slap on the ass isn't appropriate at school, at work, at church and is never appropriate if its an unwanted. They should make an example of these boys but not to the extent of permanently labeling them sexual offenders. However they're displaying what could be signs of future predatory behavior.

I love that people want to write off this behavior as being even mildly acceptable... have more respect for females.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A slap on the ass isn't appropriate at school, at work, at church and is never appropriate if its an unwanted. They should make an example of these boys but not to the extent of permanently labeling them sexual offenders. However they're displaying what could be signs of future predatory behavior.

I love that people want to write off this behavior as being even mildly acceptable... have more respect for females.

I totally agree that this behavior can't just be written off. But i think jailtime is a bit much. There has to be a sensible way to deal with this.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Community service? School suspension? Wow what punishment that would be. I'm not saying lets lock 'em up for a year or several months but two weeks in the pokey wouldn't hurt. They've already spent several days but perhaps another week might solidify that what they did is not and never will be acceptable behavior. And of course follow it up with probation.
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Community service? School suspension? Wow what punishment that would be. I'm not saying lets lock 'em up for a year or several months but two weeks in the pokey wouldn't hurt. They've already spent several days but perhaps another week might solidify that what they did is not and never will be acceptable behavior. And of course follow it up with probation.
    If it stains their records i don't think that probation is the right way to go. It could ruin their future prospects and that's not cool. But some sensitivity classes wouldn't hurt. They need to see how their actions make other people feel and how they would feel if the shoe was on the other foot. I think that they can be helped. Probation wouldn't do much to advance that goal.

Canada
    Yes, give them some community work man,
    especially on the weekends when it's their
    time to be free. Suspend them, make them
    examples and have them apologize to the
    girls they offended.
    A few weeks at hard labour would surely open
    thier eyes and maybe, just maybe help them
    think twice before they do something so disrespectful again.

United States
    Probation is a necessity to make sure they dont re-offend ...its essentially a measure to see if they learned from their time in incarceration. I dont think sensitivity courses would help... I can just see two teenage boys sitting in listening to how women and girls feel after they get sexually harassed and going home together making fun of them or something. These kids dont care how their actions make people feel just like their parents obviously never taught them how to behave. You can't change 13 years worth of training with a class and a 'stop that' ...they need an actual punishment and a period to see if they figured out what they were doing was wrong.

Kids are like prisoners before the parole board... they know what they did was wrong and they talk a good game about how they feel so so bad for doing it... they tell you what you wanna hear so you'll say okay you've learned your lesson ... go out and play cookies and punch at 5pm sharp! I mean come on... give credit where credit is due... they're not that stupid.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Probation is a necessity to make sure they dont re-offend ...its essentially a measure to see if they learned from their time in incarceration. I dont think sensitivity courses would help... I can just see two teenage boys sitting in listening to how women and girls feel after they get sexually harassed and going home together making fun of them or something. These kids dont care how their actions make people feel just like their parents obviously never taught them how to behave. You can't change 13 years worth of training with a class and a 'stop that' ...they need an actual punishment and a period to see if they figured out what they were doing was wrong.

Kids are like prisoners before the parole board... they know what they did was wrong and they talk a good game about how they feel so so bad for doing it... they tell you what you wanna hear so you'll say okay you've learned your lesson ... go out and play cookies and punch at 5pm sharp! I mean come on... give credit where credit is due... they're not that stupid.

That's what i've been saying all along. I'm not that old and i remember. Kids that age definitely know the difference between right and wrong. However, the recidivism rate for people on probation/parole is very high, so one can infer that it's not much of a deterent at all. If they're going to reoffend they're going to do it regardless. I'd go for probation and if they stay clean until they're 18 it gets expunged from their records. Having something like that can really mess up a person's future. Let's atleast give them a chance. Once they are given that chance and they throw it away then the hell with them. We can atleast say we tried to help them. They'd have no one to blame but themselves.

United States
    I agree they should have probatin til they're 18 but I dont think it should be expunged from their record. It should be kept private unless in the future they are arrested for sexual harassment or what have you so that the court sees okay... they were arrested, served a week, got probation for five years, didn't learn... this man could be a problem he can't learn from past mistakes. A sexual offense isn't like a bruise or a broken bone someone gives you. It doesn't heal. Granted this is a weak sexual crime but hey... serial killers start small with killing animals but we will never know that about serial rapists because their records could have been expunged... we have to take sexual offenses seriously to better track these crimes and understand the mentality of the people who commit these offenses. Its essential to learn if they can be rehabilitated.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would normally agree with you but it has yet to be determined if this was a sexual crime or not. I mean, what does the statute say? Is the butt now a sexual organ? These are questions that must be answered. It is most definitely inapropriate but it has yet to be determined if their acts were sexual in nature or intent and the law is all about intent.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed
    I love how this little twirp is all smiles like he hasn't got a care in the world...

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/boys-fa...24153509990001

Call me a prude but the only people I want slapping my ass is my boyfriend and even then there's a time and a place for that. I think personally as a female who's been ass slapped by strangers and pals alike its offensive because its not like a handshake where I get to reach out my hand to accept another persons. With an ass-slap-hello you're not really giving a person the choice to receive it. I've seen girls do it to guys but I presume men might dig that kind of attention.

While I dont think the boys should have to register as sex offenders because thats a bit too extreme I do think that their week in jail and probation would be sufficient punishment. It is inappropriate but by doing nothing beyond saying its bad manners and a simple school suspension its like saying try not to get caught next time.

if a girl consents to having her sexy little ass slapped then thats okay, but in society, you just cant go touching people in a sexual manner,if you dont want to be touched then you have the right not to be touched. so they deserve getting done.simple.if i walked past you miss jackson in the street and grabbed your tits what wud you do? keeping in mind i dont know you? id get arressted!! now having your girlfriend bent over with her pantys pulled half way down her legs,and giving her a good spanking, providing she agrees, then thats ok.
    Last edited by flyboy; 31-Jul-2007 at 08:52 PM.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Undisclosed
    "It's like a handshake we do," one girl said, according to the police report.
    How can you truly expect those boys to know right from wrong if the girls don't respect theirselves as well. They thought it was in some way acceptable due to the girls being accepting of it. They know that is not the case now. They've spent 5 days in jail (too much already). They have learnt.

For Cory Mashburn, that would mean he couldn't be left alone with his younger siblings.
    That would make things very difficult for his family. It's unnecessary and an example of nanny-state philosophy where all misgivings are severely punished.

It wasn't just their mentality that brought about this, but the mentality of the kids as a whole. Making an example of them is just going on a witchhunt.

United States
    castrate the kid
    and cut his hands off too

and put an electrode in his head so if he thinks
    something that is unacceptable he will get a lobotomy

how dare he smack a girl in the bottom

this is how charles manson started