Thread: Jena 6 BET celebs

United States

Jena 6 BET celebs

Undisclosed
    *nods his head in disgust*

Chasing Prey

Canada
    they deserve everything good coming to them due to the fact a school yard fight gets turned into 1st degree murder by a principal and a judge.

only in the south can u get charged with that and the "victim" is just fine hours later.

it could have all been prevented had they just suspended ALL of them,end of story. thats normally what happens when a fight breaks out,everyones gone for 10 days.

Super Moderator

United States
    Wow...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by acealive1 View Post
    they deserve everything good coming to them due to the fact a school yard fight gets turned into 1st degree murder by a principal and a judge.

only in the south can u get charged with that and the "victim" is just fine hours later.

it could have all been prevented had they just suspended ALL of them,end of story. thats normally what happens when a fight breaks out,everyones gone for 10 days.

6 on 1 is not a "school yard fight". That is a ganging. Understand the math on that? The one thug charged with attempted murder already had a rap sheet. He was sent back to jail last week, after being released(courtesy of the original race baiting twins themselves Rev. Jesse & Rev. Al), because he was on probation and violated it by getting arrested again.
    And your comment about the south further proves what a fool you are. The victim was left unconscious on the ground after being beaten and kicked in the head by 6 thugs, yes thugs. If you watched the news, which I doubt you probably do, you would find that most racist incidents don't occur in the south. Try Los Angeles, New York, even Cincinnati. White "northern" police officers beat a large black man to death several years ago outside of a White Castle in Cincinnati, Oh. Remember the white "northern" police officers in New York that shoved a plunger up a black immigrant's rectum? Rodney King ring a bell to anyone in Los Angeles? I bet if 6 white students ganged up on 1 black student and beat and kicked him, you would be singing a different tune.
    MLK jr is probably rolling over in his grave.
    P.S. Why don't you stick to defending why guys would never rape a woman because of where they go to school. I mean, you always have such brilliant takes like that.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    6 on 1 is not a "school yard fight". That is a ganging. Understand the math on that? The one thug charged with attempted murder already had a rap sheet. He was sent back to jail last week, after being released(courtesy of the original race baiting twins themselves Rev. Jesse & Rev. Al), because he was on probation and violated it by getting arrested again.
    And your comment about the south further proves what a fool you are. The victim was left unconscious on the ground after being beaten and kicked in the head by 6 thugs, yes thugs. If you watched the news, which I doubt you probably do, you would find that most racist incidents don't occur in the south. Try Los Angeles, New York, even Cincinnati. White "northern" police officers beat a large black man to death several years ago outside of a White Castle in Cincinnati, Oh. Remember the white "northern" police officers in New York that shoved a plunger up a black immigrant's rectum? Rodney King ring a bell to anyone in Los Angeles? I bet if 6 white students ganged up on 1 black student and beat and kicked him, you would be singing a different tune.
    MLK jr is probably rolling over in his grave.
    P.S. Why don't you stick to defending why guys would never rape a woman because of where they go to school. I mean, you always have such brilliant takes like that.

dont speak about things that go on in los angeles if you didnt live there like me

and if you watched the news you would learn what had happened for the kid to get an ass kicking like he did. parents instill racist values in their kds but dont tell em they might get their ass handed to em a few times. and yea if that "6 on 1" beating was so severe why was he at a school dance not 4 hours later? you're missing part of the story again, his "buddies" ran off on him,thats what you'd find out if you had relatives in lousiana

and if you knew me,you'd never try to play the whole race card and tell me "if 6 white kids jumped a black kid...."

im about as mixed as anyone can get. most of my family is from the south and i have cousins who are half black and half jewish,i myself am creole black and white... so watch who you try to pull the race card on next time as outward appearances can be very decieving.
    Last edited by acealive1; 19-Oct-2007 at 07:47 PM.

United States
    dont speak about things that go on in los angeles if you didnt live there like me

and if you watched the news you would learn what had happened for the kid to get an ass kicking like he did. parents instill racist values in their kds but dont tell em they might get their ass handed to em a few times. and yea if that "6 on 1" beating was so severe why was he at a school dance not 4 hours later? you're missing part of the story again, his "buddies" ran off on him,thats what you'd find out if you had relatives in lousiana

and if you knew me,you'd never try to play the whole race card and tell me "if 6 white kids jumped a black kid...."

im about as mixed as anyone can get. most of my family is from the south and i have cousins who are half black and half jewish,i myself am creole black and white... so watch who you try to pull the race card on next time as outward appearances can be very decieving.

Listen man, maybe I was not clear enough before...6 on 1 is a ganging. I don't care what you read on some leftist blog or what CNN told you. It doesn't matter if the entire school left him by himself, 6 on 1 is a ganging. End of story. Got it?
    I have to keep telling myself that you basically condoned raping women in a prior post. You are not that bright, as your posts show.
    You might be part creole, part jewish, or part what the hell ever...but I love you like a blow up doll.*

* - name calling will be replaced with text of the moderator's choice.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    oh look,flaming......once again. weren't u warned about this before?

United States
    oh look,flaming......once again. weren't u warned about this before?
    Is it really flaming if it's true?

United States
    "Injustice done to these young men".

Remember that, next time 6 white guys beat the crap out of a black dude. I don't want to hear a damned thing about "hate crime" or "racism" then.

Want "equality"? Then how about some equal rules. What applies one way, applies the other.

Oh, but that would be "injustice", wouldn't it?

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    "Injustice done to these young men".

Remember that, next time 6 white guys beat the crap out of a black dude. I don't want to hear a damned thing about "hate crime" or "racism" then.

Want "equality"? Then how about some equal rules. What applies one way, applies the other.

Oh, but that would be "injustice", wouldn't it?

like i said before. they just shoulda suspended them ALL for fighting and the whole noose hanging thing. what does that make the school board look like to just allow a one sided matter?

United States
    i have to say, these guys were slapped with some seriously harsh charges for what they did. if any of them had used weapons of any sort, then i could understand the charges. but as far as i've heard, no weapons were used. however....

more than that, i've gotta say that anytime someone is getting jumped by three or more dudes (unless he's named mike vallely, the toughest pro skater alive-look it up on youtube) it is total bullsh!t and those di(Kheads need to be held responsible for their actions.

still, attempted murder icharges are a bit excessive. i say punish them, but you've gotta be reasonable about the charges.

back to the original point of this thread, though. i think bet is retarded for putting these guys on a pedestal like they're heroes or something. and the fact that they got a standing ovation and thanked "the hip-hop nation", or whatever is the most sickening part of the whole mess.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 19-Oct-2007 at 11:57 PM.

Super Moderator

Germany
    Issues of race can get mighty explosive. I am shutting it down before it gets out of hand...instead of waiting for it to do so.