Undisclosed

Terminator News

Why arent you laughing?

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    Christian Bale as John Connor?

Nice

United States
    hmmmm...since bale is one of my favorite actors, my interest in this may have been renewed.

i'm sure it won't be better than either of the first two, but i don't think it'll be too hard to top the third (turd) one.

United States
    Hasn't the story already been told? To the degree of being aggravating?

It would be great if they just left it at 2. No more need for Terminator flicks.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Hasn't the story already been told? To the degree of being aggravating?

It would be great if they just left it at 2. No more need for Terminator flicks.
    Hell, they should have left it at one. Terminator is a fracking great movie, T2 sucked big time, I can't get to grips with the T1000 being a good guy after the brutal unrelenting carnage he causes in T1 - One of Arnie's finest hours IMO
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Hell, they should have left it at one. Terminator is a fracking great movie, T2 sucked big time, I can't get to grips with the T1000 being a good guy after the brutal unrelenting carnage he causes in T1 - One of Arnie's finest hours IMO
    You don't like T2?!

What are you high?!

And Arnie is the T-800, a machine...and machines can be reprogrammed. The humans captured one and re-jigged it's noggin, simple & not hard to grasp at all. The T-1000 (Robert Patrick) is the bad one.

Both the first films are superb, T2 was the end of it as far as I'm concerned and a superb way to end the whole thing. T3 was a load of old Larsen's Biscuits I say. T4 doesn't have much to live up to ... except T1 and T2, but T3 was so bad it should be capable of at least doing better than that hunk of fetid crap.

Gospel Oak/Chalk Farm (around that area), Camden, London
    UK
    If u consider the fact that this one is set during the early days of the future war, it's just gonna be so good!

By the way, Terminator 3 wasn't so bad.... could have been better, but it wasn't too bad

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Christian Bale definitely gives it some points in my book. The REALLY negative thing, though?

McG is directing. Let's take a look at his past films:

Charlie's Angels
    Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle
    We Are Marshall

I haven't seen We Are Marshall, but with those two awefully horrible Charlie's Angels flicks....this isn't looking good.

Oh, and let's not forget that he produced Stay Alive and is in the process of producing the american version of Spaced. Yeah, everything this guy touches turns to sh*t....
    Last edited by bassman; 10-Dec-2007 at 01:14 PM.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    You don't like T2?!

What are you high?!

And Arnie is the T-800, a machine...and machines can be reprogrammed. The humans captured one and re-jigged it's noggin, simple & not hard to grasp at all. The T-1000 (Robert Patrick) is the bad one.

Both the first films are superb, T2 was the end of it as far as I'm concerned and a superb way to end the whole thing. T3 was a load of old Larsen's Biscuits I say. T4 doesn't have much to live up to ... except T1 and T2, but T3 was so bad it should be capable of at least doing better than that hunk of fetid crap.
    Sorry, I simply cannot get past Arnie butchering his way through that police station in T1..."I'll be back"...one of the best movie scenes ever (the T1000 was well played by Robert Patrick though, he was pretty damn good).

But I am still of the opinion that one Terminator movie was enough.

Unrelated trivia: Didn't Robert Patrick reprise the T1000 role in a comedy movie?
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Super Moderator

UK
    Ugh, McG ... he can McF*ckOff.

Is the Bale thing just a rumour or...?

Robert Patrick cameo'd in "Last Action Hero" as the T1000.

T2 finishes off the story, I don't see how anyone could see it as unnecessary. It's quite possibly the best sequel that's ever been made.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Ugh, McG ... he can McF*ckOff.

Is the Bale thing just a rumour or...?

Robert Patrick cameo'd in "Last Action Hero" as the T1000.

T2 finishes off the story, I don't see how anyone could see it as unnecessary. It's quite possibly the best sequel that's ever been made.

Are you sure, I'm certain that he was in Waynes World or something like that...I'm gonna IMDB it just to check

Edit: We were both right!

Robert Patrick has cameos in several films as the T-1000 in police disguise, including Last Action Hero, also a Schwarzenegger film, and Wayne's World, where he pulls over Wayne and asks if he has seen John Connor.
    Last edited by Legion2213; 10-Dec-2007 at 02:53 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    Are you sure, I'm certain that he was in Waynes World or something like that...I'm gonna IMDB it just to check

Edit: We were both right!

Robert Patrick has cameos in several films as the T-1000 in police disguise, including Last Action Hero, also a Schwarzenegger film, and Wayne's World, where he pulls over Wayne and asks if he has seen John Connor.
    correctamundo, brad!