PDA

View Full Version : what film?

dracenstein
01-Aug-2008, 09:54 PM
I remember watching this zombie film in late '70s, early '80s, low budget, I think it's American, but I suspect it was Italian.

Some mad scientist on an island somewhere, with negro or native plantation workers?

I can only remember one scene properly, and that is because I was watching it with my parents and grandmother and they were joking and laughing saying I had gotten the rented video from the top shelf!

This blonde girl was stripped to her panties and put over a fire (unlit at the moment, Han Solo-esque) and the negroes/natives were rubbing oil or sauce or whatever over her body, particularly her breasts.

Can't remember if she was rescued or not, or anything else.

If anybody knows, please say, it's been irritating me for a while now.

MontagMOI
02-Aug-2008, 01:28 PM
...sounds like a Jess Franco film.

DubiousComforts
02-Aug-2008, 01:32 PM
I can only remember one scene properly, and that is because I was watching it with my parents and grandmother and they were joking and laughing saying I had gotten the rented video from the top shelf!
Sounds like Zombie Holocaust (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0079788/).

And your parent and grandmother thought it was funny?

EvilNed
02-Aug-2008, 01:53 PM
Can't remember the rubbing-of-oil in Zombie Holocaust, but the rest seems to fit in.

dracenstein
02-Aug-2008, 06:44 PM
It's not Zombie Holocaust, I have that on DVD.

Deadman_Deluxe
02-Aug-2008, 07:04 PM
Isle De La Stinkycorpse?

:skull:

MoonSylver
02-Aug-2008, 10:41 PM
This blonde girl was stripped to her panties and put over a fire (unlit at the moment, Han Solo-esque) and the negroes/natives were rubbing oil or sauce or whatever over her body, particularly her breasts.

This part sounds vaguely like "Hell of the Living Dead", but it's paint not oil, & the rest doesn't match, so I suspect that's not it, unless you're mis-remembering it that is.

darth los
08-Aug-2008, 01:56 PM
I remember watching this zombie film in late '70s, early '80s, low budget, I think it's American, but I suspect it was Italian.

Some mad scientist on an island somewhere, with negro or native plantation workers?

Can't remember if she was rescued or not, or anything else.

If anybody knows, please say, it's been irritating me for a while now.

Dude, i think i saw that on ssome website the other day. But no way was I paying 29.99 A month for that!! :cool:

horrormad
08-Aug-2008, 04:04 PM
Was It cannibal apocolypse?

capncnut
08-Aug-2008, 04:15 PM
Was It cannibal apocolypse?
Nope, that was set in Vietnam and Atlanta.