Thread: what film?

England

what film?

I remember watching this zombie film in late '70s, early '80s, low budget, I think it's American, but I suspect it was Italian.

Some mad scientist on an island somewhere, with negro or native plantation workers?

I can only remember one scene properly, and that is because I was watching it with my parents and grandmother and they were joking and laughing saying I had gotten the rented video from the top shelf!

This blonde girl was stripped to her panties and put over a fire (unlit at the moment, Han Solo-esque) and the negroes/natives were rubbing oil or sauce or whatever over her body, particularly her breasts.

Can't remember if she was rescued or not, or anything else.

If anybody knows, please say, it's been irritating me for a while now.
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

Undisclosed
    ...sounds like a Jess Franco film.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by dracenstein View Post
    I can only remember one scene properly, and that is because I was watching it with my parents and grandmother and they were joking and laughing saying I had gotten the rented video from the top shelf!
    Sounds like Zombie Holocaust.

And your parent and grandmother thought it was funny?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Can't remember the rubbing-of-oil in Zombie Holocaust, but the rest seems to fit in.

England
    It's not Zombie Holocaust, I have that on DVD.
    "and I looked and beheld, a zombie stamped with the number of the Beast"

United States
    This blonde girl was stripped to her panties and put over a fire (unlit at the moment, Han Solo-esque) and the negroes/natives were rubbing oil or sauce or whatever over her body, particularly her breasts.
    This part sounds vaguely like "Hell of the Living Dead", but it's paint not oil, & the rest doesn't match, so I suspect that's not it, unless you're mis-remembering it that is.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I remember watching this zombie film in late '70s, early '80s, low budget, I think it's American, but I suspect it was Italian.

Some mad scientist on an island somewhere, with negro or native plantation workers?

Can't remember if she was rescued or not, or anything else.

If anybody knows, please say, it's been irritating me for a while now.

Dude, i think i saw that on ssome website the other day. But no way was I paying 29.99 A month for that!!
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Banned
    Banned User

Undisclosed
    Was It cannibal apocolypse?

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by horrormad93 View Post
    Was It cannibal apocolypse?
    Nope, that was set in Vietnam and Atlanta.