PDA

View Full Version : Actors and Celebs we Hate

Yojimbo
01-Sep-2008, 10:57 PM
Inspired by EvilNeds proclamation that he hates Archie Bunker, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can proclaim our hatred of certain actors or celebrities.

Starting this out, let me say that I hate Bob Saget, though you really don't see much of this talentless turd now days. Although, the other day ago I understand he got a roast, which makes me think that they will roast practically anyone, talent or not.

Also, I have come to realize that I really hate Kevin Costner. What a lame excuse for an actor/producer. Did you see The Postman? What a corruption of a truly interesting novel! Stupid Costner pranced around the screen, his ego dripping like sweat on an athlete in a Gatorade commercial. I did not see Swingvote, not because I am not really interested in the subject matter but because I know that it had Stupid Costner in it. (Actually, the subject matter was pretty inane too, truth be told)

I once tried to watch both Waterworld (had to turn it off in total disgust and boredom) and Dances With Wolves (but got sick of watching Mr. Ego Costner writing in his effing diary.) Boring!!! Useless! How the hell does this guy continue to get funding? Stupid hollywood!

Ok, now I feel better. Have at it folks!

clanglee
01-Sep-2008, 11:14 PM
:lol::lol:
My favorite Costner movie is the Big Chill. That's because all his scenes were cut. :D

My hate is for Charles Grodin. I can't really explain it. I really can't. I just hate the guy. I've liked some of his movies, and even some of the characters that he has played, but for some reason, I hate HIM. I think it's his stupid mouth. .

Yojimbo
01-Sep-2008, 11:23 PM
My favorite Costner movie is the Big Chill. That's because all his scenes were cut. :D

My hate is for Charles Grodin. I can't really explain it. I really can't. I just hate the guy. I've liked some of his movies, and even some of the characters that he has played, but for some reason, I hate HIM. I think it's his stupid mouth. .

Right on, I know how you feel. Now that I think about it, I feel the same way about Martin Short.

Bub666
01-Sep-2008, 11:38 PM
I hate Brad Pitt,Angelia Jolie.:hurl:

_liam_
01-Sep-2008, 11:48 PM
Liev Schreiber, I can't stand his face, he's like one of those smarmy bastards at school. One of them

Liev?

http://cornerstork.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/liev.jpg

More like DIE Schreiber

zombie04
02-Sep-2008, 01:29 AM
Ben Stiller and Michael Moore. I'd write more, but I'd rather avoid a headache.

Khardis
02-Sep-2008, 01:46 AM
George Clooney, Ben Aflick. HORRIBLE actors who really ham up any scene they're in. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to laugh in any "dramatic" scene they ever did.

MoonSylver
02-Sep-2008, 02:12 AM
Tom Cruse. Ugh. A-hole, weird & creepy. I can even watch movies with him in them hardly, & I've tried, just because he's so unlikable to me now. It's literally distracting.

Here's one: have you ever had an actor you didn't like who changed your mind?

I used to loathe Brad Pitt (thought Se7en was his only good role as I figured he was playing himself). Fight Club totally changed my mind, & The Assassination of Jessie James reinforced it. Russel Crowe was another w/ 3:10 to Yuma. May not be huge fans of the guys personally, but I'll give them their due in those films & would not let the fact that they're in a film stand in my way of seeing it as long as it was something I was interested in seeing.

Kevin Costner? I have no strong feelings about other than I thought Dances With Wolves was a great film & Open Range a DAMN FINE movie (literally one of my all time favorites). Haven't seen the Postman. Waterworld? No F'ing way. So once again, I ain't gonna run right out & see it because he's in it, but if it looks interesting enough I won't let it stop me either.

clanglee
02-Sep-2008, 02:30 AM
I used to feel the same way about Pitt. He really wasn't that great in Seven to me even. I did like him in 12 Monkeys quite a bit tho'. But after Interview with a vampire I hated him. . . until Fight Club came out. Now he is very hit or miss. I think he's just a pretty boy who has some good roles that fit him well, but now he is really taking acting seriously and actually learning the craft.

Chic Freak
02-Sep-2008, 07:54 AM
* Courtney Love (you are neither a punk nor a feminist, so stop pretending)
* Keira Knightley (not sure why, something about her just pisses me off. Maybe her whininess)
* Any and all Big Brother contestants (being on a game show does not qualify you as a "celebrity")

SymphonicX
02-Sep-2008, 08:01 AM
Tom Hanks. I just can't stand that guy. He's such a effing wimp, has an annoying voice....

oh speaking of annoying voices....Nicholas Cage. In particular the complete bull**** that is "National Treasure"...especially that bit where he unrolls the declaration of independance and proclaims "wow, the last time this was here was when it was signed.." wow indeed...**** off....I've got movie posters older than that piece of paper. Sure it's a cool thing, but please, just **** off. Tosser. Not to rag on the Declaration, it's amazing and everything, but that annoying prick dancing around it just really winds me up.

Julia Roberts...****ing ugly troll faced bitch. Can't stand her, or any of her ****ty chick flicks. Erin Brockovich? **** off. "as long as I don't have two butts..." you do have two butts love, one on your face, firmly where your head has been since Pretty Woman.

Richard Gere...creepy ****ing pedo. And that **** with Shilpa Shetty? Embarassing.

Tom Cruise - nuff said.

Mike70
02-Sep-2008, 12:05 PM
all the dorks who try to ride their "celebrity" from idiotic reality shows like survivor, big brother, et. al.

Bub666
02-Sep-2008, 05:44 PM
Julia Roberts...****ing ugly troll faced bitch. Can't stand her, or any of her ****ty chick flicks. Erin Brockovich? **** off. "as long as I don't have two butts..." you do have two butts love, one on your face, firmly where your head has been since Pretty Woman.

I agree.

mista_mo
02-Sep-2008, 05:45 PM
Ben Affleck-----> a tard of epic proportions

"Hay guise, I R maek moove abot Perl Harbr. I kan got monei bi uzing Atak az Bac Storie Fro Awsoem Rowmanse wtih Sexiee Layd. I R gte Puse Froom kayte Beccinsail!"

God I hate that man.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 05:50 PM
Celeb I hate the most... GEORGE W. BUSH

Skippy911sc
02-Sep-2008, 05:59 PM

:lol:

I am not a huge fan of Ben Stiller...I don't know why...I just have not really laughed during one of his movies.(I have not seen Tropic Thunder). I don't like to see people embarrassed the way he is in ALL of his movies...makes me uncomfortable.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 10:27 PM
You know who I can't stand as an actor... funny guy... Steve Carrell. I don't see how this guy is funny. I also can't stand Jerry Seinfeld, most of the cast of friends, Shia LeBouf, and some others not worth mentioning.

G.W.B still tops the list though.

MikePizzoff
02-Sep-2008, 10:28 PM
My hate is for Charles Grodin.

I feel the same way about Martin Short.

You guys should watch the movie Clifford.

clanglee
02-Sep-2008, 10:30 PM
You guys should watch the movie Clifford.

Part of the reason I can't stand the man.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 10:32 PM
Martin short isn't as annoying as JerrySeinfeld.

Mike70
02-Sep-2008, 10:35 PM
You know who I can't stand as an actor... funny guy... Steve Carrell. I don't see how this guy is funny. I also can't stand Jerry Seinfeld, most of the cast of friends, Shia LeBouf, and some others not worth mentioning.

G.W.B still tops the list though.

i'll second this. steve carrell is about as unfunny as it gets. jerry seinfeld is another dude i've never, ever found funny.

shia lebeouf's rap sheet is longer than his acting resume - not a good sign. that in and of itself doesn't necessarily mean he's a bad actor but unfortunately for him what he's done on film does.

EDIT: i have fu*k all of an idea about how that competition url ended up in the title line of my post. could one of the mods that come along remove it, please.

DjfunkmasterG
02-Sep-2008, 10:38 PM
I never understood the appeal of his show (Jerry Seinfeld). I was more of Cheers person, or Fraser... Always loved those shows, but Seinfeld... I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.

MikePizzoff
02-Sep-2008, 10:53 PM
I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.

30 minutes*

Bub666
03-Sep-2008, 12:31 AM
I never understood the appeal of his show (Jerry Seinfeld). I was more of Cheers person, or Fraser... Always loved those shows, but Seinfeld... I guess I just don't like TV shows with dry humor characters, that show nothing for 90 minutes.

Yeah,I liked Cheers alot more then Seinfeld.

SRP76
03-Sep-2008, 01:32 AM
I once tried to watch both Waterworld (had to turn it off in total disgust and boredom) and Dances With Wolves (but got sick of watching Mr. Ego Costner writing in his effing diary.)

Waterworld was great right up until...."He's got GILLS!!" The potential dropped like a turd down a well at that point.

I hate the following jackasses:

Rosie O'Donnell
Roseanne Barr
Snoop Dogg
John Travolta
Ben Affleck
Paris Hilton
Adam Sandler

...and a host of others, but that's a good start.

acealive1
03-Sep-2008, 01:38 AM

:elol::elol:

MaximusIncredulous
03-Sep-2008, 04:23 AM
Matthew Perry.

This guy always reminds of the smug yuppies I used to work around in Wall Street, banks, etc. That's always his shtick too, the smug yuppie. Talk about one dimensional. God I hate that guy. Every single time I lay my eyes on him I see red.

DeadJonas190
03-Sep-2008, 07:16 AM
James Vanderbeek annoys me for some reason.

James Spader I used to like, but lately he comes off as a pompus ass in his movies, however I do like the show he is on, Boston Legal.

I will not watch anything with Paris Hilton in it with the exception of the 5 minute scene where she is killed in the "House of Wax" remake (horrible movie).

and thats all for now, but I'm sure I will come up with more later.

MinionZombie
03-Sep-2008, 10:29 AM
I don't get all this Ben Affleck hate at all, Gone Baby Gone was superb, and apart from that he just seems like a decent bloke who'd be fun to hang around with.

Anyway, I do agree that just being on Big Brother shouldn't mean celebrity status, it's just a naff version of fame, and while I DO watch the show, and DO like some of them - once the show is done, I forget about them/lose all interest. I just find it an interesting show from an angle of seeing how people interact - it all helps with writing, you know.

Anyway - I especially loathe that Charley from last year's Big Brother, she's an utter c*nt of epic proportions. This year, and out of this week's crop of 'contestants', I can't be doing with greedy bastard Mo, or cries-like-an-eight-year-old-but-she's-thirty Kat, the walking stereotype ... fortunately, BOTH got booted out last night, haha.

Anyway, enough Big Brother.

I hate all 'celebs' such as Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian and various other no talent, stick a cum-sticky hand in every media pie they can get their hand into (release a 'song', release a 'book', release a 'movie', release a 'sex tape' etc), all those pieces of sh*t wasters who have reality shows on E! Entertainment, people I've never heard of whatsoever ... and MTV is just as bad, they've now got a f*cking reality show for Callum-f*cking-Best! :eek:

'CELEBRITY' REALITY SHOW OVERLOAD! The Osbournes was it, leave it at that, and f*ck off!

So yeah, Hilton, Kardashian - all those sorts.

And yeah, Michael Moore is a total dick, all his harping on about "big corporations" when he's got shares in all of them, while sticking a camera in everybody's face, but refusing to bow to the same treatment, just makes him a gigantic, fuming hypocrite.

Government wise - I absolutely, 100%, red-eyes and frothy-mouthed HATE the Labour government, especially the front bench, and especially Gordon Clown, who is a gigantic wanker and a terrible Chancellor as well (when he was one) - gee, yeah, sell a bunch of our gold at rock bottom prices, then borrow money profusely while spending it excessively and not saving a damn penny for when everything comes crashing down as a result of their idiocy. :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah ... I hate 'em alright...:lol:

But I'll leave it there, bloody hell it's absolutely PISHING it down outside, bloody nora!

DjfunkmasterG
03-Sep-2008, 10:51 AM
James Spader I used to like, but lately he comes off as a pompus ass in his movies.

Dude, you just noticed that? Damn. James Spader has been a pompous ass his entire career, it is one of his best features. :D

I don't get all this Ben Affleck hate at all, Gone Baby Gone was superb, and apart from that he just seems like a decent bloke who'd be fun to hang around with.

Gone Baby Gone was an excellent film. One of my top 20 drama flicks. His direction was spot on, and his brother, damn, well we all now know where the acting talent in the family went. :p

MinionZombie
03-Sep-2008, 12:08 PM
Well, with Casey's turn in the ABSOLUTELY SUPERB The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford *gasps for breath*, I would say that Casey has the better acting talent, but that said Ben can still whip out a good performance.

The bit in Jersey Girl where he wigs the f*ck out and descends into tears after he hears that his Mrs has died after giving birth to their kid was really powerful I thought.

But Casey was the bomb in Jesse James, yo. :cool:

DjfunkmasterG
03-Sep-2008, 12:10 PM
Casey just has way more talent in the acting department, but Ben is a good director.