Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Actors and Celebs we Hate

United States

Actors and Celebs we Hate

Inspired by EvilNeds proclamation that he hates Archie Bunker, I thought it would be fun to have a thread where we can proclaim our hatred of certain actors or celebrities.

Starting this out, let me say that I hate Bob Saget, though you really don't see much of this talentless turd now days. Although, the other day ago I understand he got a roast, which makes me think that they will roast practically anyone, talent or not.

Also, I have come to realize that I really hate Kevin Costner. What a lame excuse for an actor/producer. Did you see The Postman? What a corruption of a truly interesting novel! Stupid Costner pranced around the screen, his ego dripping like sweat on an athlete in a Gatorade commercial. I did not see Swingvote, not because I am not really interested in the subject matter but because I know that it had Stupid Costner in it. (Actually, the subject matter was pretty inane too, truth be told)

I once tried to watch both Waterworld (had to turn it off in total disgust and boredom) and Dances With Wolves (but got sick of watching Mr. Ego Costner writing in his effing diary.) Boring!!! Useless! How the hell does this guy continue to get funding? Stupid hollywood!

Ok, now I feel better. Have at it folks!
    Last edited by Yojimbo; 01-Sep-2008 at 11:20 PM.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States

My favorite Costner movie is the Big Chill. That's because all his scenes were cut.

My hate is for Charles Grodin. I can't really explain it. I really can't. I just hate the guy. I've liked some of his movies, and even some of the characters that he has played, but for some reason, I hate HIM. I think it's his stupid mouth. .
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post

My favorite Costner movie is the Big Chill. That's because all his scenes were cut.

My hate is for Charles Grodin. I can't really explain it. I really can't. I just hate the guy. I've liked some of his movies, and even some of the characters that he has played, but for some reason, I hate HIM. I think it's his stupid mouth. .
    Right on, I know how you feel. Now that I think about it, I feel the same way about Martin Short.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    I hate Brad Pitt,Angelia Jolie.

Kazakhstan
    Liev Schreiber, I can't stand his face, he's like one of those smarmy bastards at school. One of them

Liev?

More like DIE Schreiber
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Dead

Undisclosed
    Ben Stiller and Michael Moore. I'd write more, but I'd rather avoid a headache.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    George Clooney, Ben Aflick. HORRIBLE actors who really ham up any scene they're in. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to laugh in any "dramatic" scene they ever did.

United States
    Tom Cruse. Ugh. A-hole, weird & creepy. I can even watch movies with him in them hardly, & I've tried, just because he's so unlikable to me now. It's literally distracting.

Here's one: have you ever had an actor you didn't like who changed your mind?

I used to loathe Brad Pitt (thought Se7en was his only good role as I figured he was playing himself). Fight Club totally changed my mind, & The Assassination of Jessie James reinforced it. Russel Crowe was another w/ 3:10 to Yuma. May not be huge fans of the guys personally, but I'll give them their due in those films & would not let the fact that they're in a film stand in my way of seeing it as long as it was something I was interested in seeing.

Kevin Costner? I have no strong feelings about other than I thought Dances With Wolves was a great film & Open Range a DAMN FINE movie (literally one of my all time favorites). Haven't seen the Postman. Waterworld? No F'ing way. So once again, I ain't gonna run right out & see it because he's in it, but if it looks interesting enough I won't let it stop me either.

United States
    I used to feel the same way about Pitt. He really wasn't that great in Seven to me even. I did like him in 12 Monkeys quite a bit tho'. But after Interview with a vampire I hated him. . . until Fight Club came out. Now he is very hit or miss. I think he's just a pretty boy who has some good roles that fit him well, but now he is really taking acting seriously and actually learning the craft.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United Kingdom
    * Courtney Love (you are neither a punk nor a feminist, so stop pretending)
    * Keira Knightley (not sure why, something about her just pisses me off. Maybe her whininess)
    * Any and all Big Brother contestants (being on a game show does not qualify you as a "celebrity")
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Tom Hanks. I just can't stand that guy. He's such a effing wimp, has an annoying voice....

oh speaking of annoying voices....Nicholas Cage. In particular the complete bull**** that is "National Treasure"...especially that bit where he unrolls the declaration of independance and proclaims "wow, the last time this was here was when it was signed.." wow indeed...**** off....I've got movie posters older than that piece of paper. Sure it's a cool thing, but please, just **** off. Tosser. Not to rag on the Declaration, it's amazing and everything, but that annoying prick dancing around it just really winds me up.

Julia Roberts...****ing ugly troll faced bitch. Can't stand her, or any of her ****ty chick flicks. Erin Brockovich? **** off. "as long as I don't have two butts..." you do have two butts love, one on your face, firmly where your head has been since Pretty Woman.

Richard Gere...creepy ****ing pedo. And that **** with Shilpa Shetty? Embarassing.

Tom Cruise - nuff said.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    all the dorks who try to ride their "celebrity" from idiotic reality shows like survivor, big brother, et. al.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    Julia Roberts...****ing ugly troll faced bitch. Can't stand her, or any of her ****ty chick flicks. Erin Brockovich? **** off. "as long as I don't have two butts..." you do have two butts love, one on your face, firmly where your head has been since Pretty Woman.
    I agree.

Canada
    Ben Affleck-----> a tard of epic proportions

"Hay guise, I R maek moove abot Perl Harbr. I kan got monei bi uzing Atak az Bac Storie Fro Awsoem Rowmanse wtih Sexiee Layd. I R gte Puse Froom kayte Beccinsail!"

God I hate that man.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Celeb I hate the most... GEORGE W. BUSH
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*