PDA

View Full Version : Harlem Vigilante Blows Robbers Away

darth los
14-Aug-2009, 03:53 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32408728

To borrow a line from Ned:

MAKE THIS GUY A HERO NOW!!

This is a prime example why we need to fight to keep our gun rights. It's not the law abiding citizens we need to worry about it's the criminals.

:cool:

SRP76
14-Aug-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm just sorry he left half of them alive.

bassman
14-Aug-2009, 04:53 PM
Detectives are still investigating. If Augusto is charged with anything, it would likely be a minor one, a police source told the News.

What? WHY?!? He was protecting his store, himself, his employees, and anyone else that may have been in there. He shold get a damn medal, not charges!

Of course you can expect news from the robbers' mothers pretty soon. "my boy didn't do anything wrong!":rolleyes:

SRP76
14-Aug-2009, 04:58 PM
Of course you can expect news from the robbers' mothers pretty soon. "my boy didn't do anything wrong!":rolleyes:

:lol: Too true.

That stuff always cracks me up. You inevitably get the whole "friends and neighbors" bullshit.

Comment: Your next-door neighbor has killed and eaten 57 people over the past 5 years. What do you say to that?

Answer: Oh, he was always a kind, loving, honest guy.

Um, apparently fucking NOT, buddy. He ate 57 people!

DjfunkmasterG
14-Aug-2009, 04:59 PM
:lol: Too true.

That stuff always cracks me up. You inevitably get the whole "friends and neighbors" bullshit.

Comment: Your next-door neighbor has killed and eaten 57 people over the past 5 years. What do you say to that?

Answer: Oh, he was always a kind, loving, honest guy.

Um, apparently fucking NOT, buddy. He ate 57 people! :lol::lol::lol:

Classic

and yes I call this guy a hero.

MaximusIncredulous
14-Aug-2009, 09:20 PM
What? WHY?!? He was protecting his store, himself, his employees, and anyone else that may have been in there. He shold get a damn medal, not charges!

Here in NYC, as you probably know, guns are evil. If he didn't have a permit for the shotgun, the courts here will be more than happy to charge him with illegal possession.

ProfessorChaos
15-Aug-2009, 08:06 AM
this is kinda similar, but i didn't think it really deserved its own thread:

anyone see this on the news the other day? some ass-clown had stolen a vehicle and was leading police on a high-speed chase until this happened...

ELUB_JpPG7w

dude died right there on the spot, and i say it fucking serves him right...

all too often, bad things happen to good people, but once in a while, good things happen to bad people...enjoy being wormfood, you worthless degenerate...hope they don't mind "well-done"...:skull:

mista_mo
15-Aug-2009, 12:25 PM
I want to carry that guys school books around for him.

Bone Daddy
15-Aug-2009, 02:50 PM

Yup. The class portrait from 6th grade will be waved around with the caveat:

He was just turning his life around....

EvilNed
15-Aug-2009, 06:18 PM
I sure hope he doesn't get charged with anything. I like these stories of people standing up against criminals.

strayrider
17-Aug-2009, 08:14 AM
this is kinda similar, but i didn't think it really deserved its own thread:

anyone see this on the news the other day? some ass-clown had stolen a vehicle and was leading police on a high-speed chase until this happened...

ELUB_JpPG7w

dude died right there on the spot, and i say it fucking serves him right...

all too often, bad things happen to good people, but once in a while, good things happen to bad people...enjoy being wormfood, you worthless degenerate...hope they don't mind "well-done"...:skull:

Did you notice in the video that the ass-clown in the stolen car actually had the right of way in the intersection?

A green light.

That ass-clown in the red mini van should be charged with making an illegal left turn and causing a fatal accident. Probably texting on a cell phone. :lol:

:D

-stray-

AcesandEights
17-Aug-2009, 02:10 PM
Here in NYC, as you probably know, guns are evil.

Yes, I am currently sitting in the belly of the beast, as I work, and I can tell you--unequivocally--I will query my lefty workmate about this (you know, when he manages to get his ass in to work) and be told all about how "guns are bad".

Anyway, this is a great story. I wish ill of very few people, but raising a weapon and threatening lives is a surefire way to earn a bullet.

DubiousComforts
17-Aug-2009, 09:27 PM
I will query my lefty workmate about this (you know, when he manages to get his ass in to work) and be told all about how "guns are bad".
Apparently, it's not the "lefties" that poor oppressed NYC gun owners need to worry about taking away their weapons: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops (http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/brooklyn/2009/07/29/2009-07-29_replica_rifle_has_brooklyn_man_at_odds_with_cop s.html)

And here I thought one didn't even need to register a rifle in New York unless they live in New York City.

MaximusIncredulous
17-Aug-2009, 09:37 PM
Apparently, it's not the "lefties" that poor oppressed NYC gun owners need to worry about taking away their weapons: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops (http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local/brooklyn/2009/07/29/2009-07-29_replica_rifle_has_brooklyn_man_at_odds_with_cop s.html)

And here I thought one didn't even need to register a rifle in New York unless they live in New York City.

Unbelievable. To my understanding of gun laws for blackpowder guns in NYC, it's legal to own a BP gun without a permit as long as the owner doesn't possess the ammo (balls, caps/flints, powder) with the gun. What's going on here sounds like a miscarraige of the law, unless changes were sneaked in recently.

"A police source says the war could end peacefully if Littlejohn applied for a permit with the NYPD handgun license division. " They make it sound trivial, like getting a fishing license.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.guns/browse_thread/thread/5b0f6efed37ab262/51fedf7f8003f4af?lnk=st&q=#51fedf7f8003f4af

Sounds like a huge hassle to me, unless that's how it's done all over the country.

DubiousComforts
17-Aug-2009, 10:27 PM
Sounds like a huge hassle to me, unless that's how it's done all over the country.
"I took another day off work and drove in to Manhattan. Paid $16.50 for two hours parking."

This is a ridiculous thing to complain about being "unconstitutional." Anyone that conducts any type of business in or around NYC has to deal with this expense, not just those applying for hangun permits. $16.50 for parking is actually fairly reasonable.

MaximusIncredulous
18-Aug-2009, 12:26 AM
"I took another day off work and drove in to Manhattan. Paid $16.50 for two hours parking."

This is a ridiculous thing to complain about being "unconstitutional." Anyone that conducts any type of business in or around NYC has to deal with this expense, not just those applying for hangun permits. $16.50 for parking is actually fairly reasonable.

I don't think he's taking primary issues with the parking, just adding it to all the other hassles he had to go through for a permit, besides that thing was written in '94, parking rates are at least double that now.

Slain
18-Aug-2009, 03:36 AM
Did you notice in the video that the ass-clown in the stolen car actually had the right of way in the intersection?

A green light.

That ass-clown in the red mini van should be charged with making an illegal left turn and causing a fatal accident. Probably texting on a cell phone. :lol:

:D

-stray-

I bet you the ass-clown in red mini-van probably tells the cops he plowed into the fleeing car on purpose to make citizen's arrest or some shit.

darth los
18-Aug-2009, 05:09 PM
Yes, I am currently sitting in the belly of the beast, as I work, and I can tell you--unequivocally--I will query my lefty workmate about this (you know, when he manages to get his ass in to work) and be told all about how "guns are bad".

Anyway, this is a great story. I wish ill of very few people, but raising a weapon and threatening lives is a surefire way to earn a bullet.

The way I see it, once you raise a loaded weapon at someone you accept the possibility that something equally bad could happen to you. If you care so little about someone's life don't expect much mercy in return.

You see SRP? This is definitely a thread where people broke the law and deserved what they got. ( Not the the tasered MOM!! :p )

:cool: