Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Harlem Vigilante Blows Robbers Away

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Harlem Vigilante Blows Robbers Away

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32408728

To borrow a line from Ned:

MAKE THIS GUY A HERO NOW!!

This is a prime example why we need to fight to keep our gun rights. It's not the law abiding citizens we need to worry about it's the criminals.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    I'm just sorry he left half of them alive.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Detectives are still investigating. If Augusto is charged with anything, it would likely be a minor one, a police source told the News.
    What? WHY?!? He was protecting his store, himself, his employees, and anyone else that may have been in there. He shold get a damn medal, not charges!

Of course you can expect news from the robbers' mothers pretty soon. "my boy didn't do anything wrong!"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post

Of course you can expect news from the robbers' mothers pretty soon. "my boy didn't do anything wrong!"
    Too true.

That stuff always cracks me up. You inevitably get the whole "friends and neighbors" bullshit.

Comment: Your next-door neighbor has killed and eaten 57 people over the past 5 years. What do you say to that?

Answer: Oh, he was always a kind, loving, honest guy.

Um, apparently fucking NOT, buddy. He ate 57 people!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by SRP76 View Post
    Too true.

That stuff always cracks me up. You inevitably get the whole "friends and neighbors" bullshit.

Comment: Your next-door neighbor has killed and eaten 57 people over the past 5 years. What do you say to that?

Answer: Oh, he was always a kind, loving, honest guy.

Um, apparently fucking NOT, buddy. He ate 57 people!

Classic

and yes I call this guy a hero.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 14-Aug-2009 at 05:01 PM.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Christmas Island
    What? WHY?!? He was protecting his store, himself, his employees, and anyone else that may have been in there. He shold get a damn medal, not charges!

Here in NYC, as you probably know, guns are evil. If he didn't have a permit for the shotgun, the courts here will be more than happy to charge him with illegal possession.

United States
    this is kinda similar, but i didn't think it really deserved its own thread:

anyone see this on the news the other day? some ass-clown had stolen a vehicle and was leading police on a high-speed chase until this happened...

dude died right there on the spot, and i say it fucking serves him right...

all too often, bad things happen to good people, but once in a while, good things happen to bad people...enjoy being wormfood, you worthless degenerate...hope they don't mind "well-done"...

Canada
    I want to carry that guys school books around for him.

Undisclosed

Yup. The class portrait from 6th grade will be waved around with the caveat:

He was just turning his life around....
    I have always looked upon decay as being just as wonderful and rich an expression of life as growth~
    Henry Miller

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I sure hope he doesn't get charged with anything. I like these stories of people standing up against criminals.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    this is kinda similar, but i didn't think it really deserved its own thread:

anyone see this on the news the other day? some ass-clown had stolen a vehicle and was leading police on a high-speed chase until this happened...

dude died right there on the spot, and i say it fucking serves him right...

all too often, bad things happen to good people, but once in a while, good things happen to bad people...enjoy being wormfood, you worthless degenerate...hope they don't mind "well-done"...
    Did you notice in the video that the ass-clown in the stolen car actually had the right of way in the intersection?

A green light.

That ass-clown in the red mini van should be charged with making an illegal left turn and causing a fatal accident. Probably texting on a cell phone.

-stray-

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Here in NYC, as you probably know, guns are evil.
    Yes, I am currently sitting in the belly of the beast, as I work, and I can tell you--unequivocally--I will query my lefty workmate about this (you know, when he manages to get his ass in to work) and be told all about how "guns are bad".

Anyway, this is a great story. I wish ill of very few people, but raising a weapon and threatening lives is a surefire way to earn a bullet.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I will query my lefty workmate about this (you know, when he manages to get his ass in to work) and be told all about how "guns are bad".
    Apparently, it's not the "lefties" that poor oppressed NYC gun owners need to worry about taking away their weapons: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops

And here I thought one didn't even need to register a rifle in New York unless they live in New York City.

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    Apparently, it's not the "lefties" that poor oppressed NYC gun owners need to worry about taking away their weapons: Replica rifle has Brooklyn man at odds with cops

And here I thought one didn't even need to register a rifle in New York unless they live in New York City.
    Unbelievable. To my understanding of gun laws for blackpowder guns in NYC, it's legal to own a BP gun without a permit as long as the owner doesn't possess the ammo (balls, caps/flints, powder) with the gun. What's going on here sounds like a miscarraige of the law, unless changes were sneaked in recently.

"A police source says the war could end peacefully if Littlejohn applied for a permit with the NYPD handgun license division. " They make it sound trivial, like getting a fishing license.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.g...fedf7f8003f4af

Sounds like a huge hassle to me, unless that's how it's done all over the country.
    Last edited by MaximusIncredulous; 17-Aug-2009 at 09:50 PM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusIncredulous View Post
    Sounds like a huge hassle to me, unless that's how it's done all over the country.
    "I took another day off work and drove in to Manhattan. Paid $16.50 for two hours parking."

This is a ridiculous thing to complain about being "unconstitutional." Anyone that conducts any type of business in or around NYC has to deal with this expense, not just those applying for hangun permits. $16.50 for parking is actually fairly reasonable.