PDA

View Full Version : Who believes in UFOs... any experiences to share?

MissJacksonCA
25-May-2007, 06:22 AM
When I was a kid and we'd go up to our summer cabin at West Hawk there was lots of storms and eventually the power would go out and our main means of entertainment then became Monopoly and scary stories. My mom would always tell us about how often she was UFOs throughout her life in Manitoba and I remember thinking my mom was slightly touched.

What was so crazy was I remember the Trans Canada from Winnipeg to West Hawk and Falcon was dotted with white UFO shaped trash cans and put two and two together. It wasn't until like 2001 or 2002 and the citizens of Manitoba wanted to change their provincal flag because its currently boring. In the Winnipeg Free Press people submitted drawings for the new flag and voted on the most popular that best represented the province. They suggested something including a mosquito, deer, and UFO and it was then that I thought my mums story had a twinge of truth.

Well eventually on several seperate occasions I felt I saw some UFO action. All were in different parts of Whiteshell but they were relatively similar. A round disc like object that darted through the sky and dissappeared leaving a wake of blue. Another exactly the same incident and I think the wake was red. And then I saw a bright ball of light that kept swirling and circling and darting all over the place.

Once I felt like I wouldn't become the town laughingstock I started talking to my neighbors who all had stories to tell and they took me to places where they described their encounters. One such encounter happened in the middle of the old Trans Canada where the man said his wife and he were driving along and one landed right in front of them. Perhaps theirs were just stories but truth or fiction entertaining....

care to share?

darth los
25-May-2007, 06:45 AM
The truth is out there...:confused:

Danny
25-May-2007, 11:20 AM
ive believe theres life in the universe, purely becuase its too damn big to be empty bar one little blue planet but with the power it would take to get a craft here the civilisation of aliens would have to be pretty advanced so why would they just hover then piss off?, my opinion is planes and swamp gas.
i saw a show the other day were it was disproved completely that the whole cattle mutliation thing was not aliens but flies that laid eggs and over a very shrot period in hot weather will eat out the cows eyes, tongue udder and arse just to get any juices, gross i know but they proved that it was simply cows keeling over in the hot sun, and the radiation thats allways detected is purely background radiation in everyday life it settles in the colon, on of the areas eaten by the maggots so farmers think its ufo's, but even though it was totally busted wide open the famrer was sure it was aliens, even though he had seen no 'ufo' or anything.:rolleyes:

DVW5150
25-May-2007, 01:12 PM
I am very hesitant to share what happened to me when I was 16 or so...
Lets just say, I am missing 9 hours of my life...
BTW, they are grey! GREY!:mad:

darth los
25-May-2007, 05:14 PM
but even though it was totally busted wide open the famrer was sure it was aliens, even though he had seen no 'ufo' or anything.:rolleyes:

Just goes to show you how fanatical people can get on certain subjects. They won't change their minds no matter how much corroborative evidence there is to the contrary. And it's not like he has any evidence to back his belief up. He just believes it and that's that. It's almost religious in nature. :confused:

Tricky
25-May-2007, 05:17 PM
Usually im pretty cynical about such things,but a few summers ago i was out hunting rabbits down my dads fields late one night with a friend,it was just getting to dusk,the sky was clear & blue,no clouds,but it was just creeping in dark & we were sat down having a smoke,when we both saw something quite big hovering up in the sky a couple of miles away,then there was a bright flash & it was gone!it definately wasnt the usual military aircraft or helicopters you see over here,and if it was military then its nothing ive seen before,i cant explain what it was really!i wont go as far as saying aliens,but it was either a weird trick of the light or some secret military plane

Cody
25-May-2007, 06:28 PM
I believe in life somewhere in the uniniverse.

kortick
25-May-2007, 06:45 PM
Im pretty sure i dated something from another world
but thats a whole other topic

how much of the ufo lore to believe
is very difficult
there is truth mixed with misinformation
and this is not been done by accident

and the fact that these "visitors" are no longer
called ETs but NHEs is definitely more telling than
it seems

i have talked with some people who are not crazy
but the stories they tell are not easy to believe
but you cant disprove them either

thats what is scary

Terran
25-May-2007, 07:44 PM
Their not Aliens its humans from the future!.....

:)

DVW5150
25-May-2007, 10:00 PM
" Uh huh, you guessed it, Time Machines!"- Repo man

Terran
25-May-2007, 10:50 PM
YJUoiCdip7k

MikePizzoff
26-May-2007, 01:07 AM
The Phoenix Lights report on FOX news.

7NRA5iA_xrw

MissJacksonCA
26-May-2007, 02:07 AM
that was so funny I think i'm going to cry oh my gosh...

DVW dont be afraid to tell us your story especially when you start off with that grey comment

I forgot to mention the alien like drawings in Egyptian heiroglyphs is always quite intriguing to me and I'm thinking possibly why the stargate movie was inspired (since it didnt seem to follow the stargate thing they talked about on "Unsolved Mysteries")

I dont really buy crop circles though after watching nearly 6 hours of shows on crop circles (not by choice of course) it just seems rediculous to believe that aliens are doing that.

For people who believe no evidence is necessary and for those who dont no proof is enough.

EvilNed
26-May-2007, 02:09 AM
A few questions about Aliens:

Why are they always either green or grey and with long wierd heads? Why are they even BIPEDS?! Isn't that a HUGE ****ing coincidence?

"Hey, we evolved on a completley different planets from yours and our bodies have adapted to different atmospheres... But we look practically identical, except our head is slightly bigger."

Also, why are UFOs always seen during the night when all we can see are a few lights? If Aliens are here to observe us, they probably travelled from far away. Couldn't they have developed technology that allowed them to shut off the headlights?

Khardis
26-May-2007, 05:38 AM
I don't really believe in aliens, but I swear to god, one time when I was driving home; I saw something floating seamlessly across the sky. Too big to be a airplane, but its light patterns looked a bit in the shape of a top. It was flying what seemed like over the tree line, but couldn't have been because it made no noise at all. It was freaked out.

As far as I know though it could have been anything, maybe even some super crazy air balloon or a zeppelin, because we have a pretty decent sized private airfield for private aircraft in my town.

Tricky
26-May-2007, 08:57 AM
I don't really believe in aliens, but I swear to god, one time when I was driving home; I saw something floating seamlessly across the sky. Too big to be a airplane, but its light patterns looked a bit in the shape of a top. It was flying what seemed like over the tree line, but couldn't have been because it made no noise at all. It was freaked out.

As far as I know though it could have been anything, maybe even some super crazy air balloon or a zeppelin, because we have a pretty decent sized private airfield for private aircraft in my town.

You could be right,as far back as world war 2 the nazis were trying to build a "saucer" style aircraft,theres loads of faked pictures or artists impressions of nazi saucers,but i think in reality they got as far as the Horton HO IX which was more like a flying wing craft,but extremely advanced looking at the time
http://www.nurflugel.com/Nurflugel/Horten_Nurflugels/ho_ix/HORTON_IX-6.JPG
So 60 years later & with the technology we have today,it really wouldnt suprise me if there were some very human "flying saucers" that are extremely agile & quick
Check this out
6-3lQ4L_36c

Danny
26-May-2007, 11:04 AM
i think if anyone actually saw anything it'd be much more likely a type of aircraft, be it experimentalor otherwise. a freind of my uncles was damn sure he saw "a cigar shaped object with green light on one side and red on the other" to which i replied " uhh....yeah, we call those planes":lol:

people often see what they want to, a while back i saw a documentary at loch ness and they got a crowd to draw what they see, and they rigged a simple broom handle painted black to rise out of the water and move then go back down.

only one drew a pole others went so far as to draw a smileing plesiosaur with catfish whiskers and several hump sticking above the surface behind it.:rolleyes:

capncnut
04-Jun-2007, 04:43 PM
DVW dont be afraid to tell us your story especially when you start off with that grey comment.
Mmm... I can see why someone would be hesitant to share a story about being scrutinised by little grey aliens. Doesn't exactly send out a sane message. Even the stories I have to share don't go as deep as abduction but I'm still a bit iffy about discussing them in a forum.

MaximusIncredulous
04-Jun-2007, 04:49 PM
Experimental aircraft. Governments have been toying with them for years.

http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Projects-Flying-Saucer-Aircraft/dp/1857802330/ref=pd_sim_b_2_img/002-4745975-2995248

MissJacksonCA
04-Jun-2007, 08:16 PM
In a forum where we discuss the dead coming back to life to feed on the living are we really that afraid of scrutiny?

capncnut
05-Jun-2007, 04:20 AM
Good point Miss Jackson. :D

triste realtà
05-Jun-2007, 04:48 AM
I saw a blue light streak across the sky in a straight line very fast and it had no trail and didn't burn out. No arc. Straight. Fast. Real fast.

Watch those shows on the history channel that show pilots reporting ufos and ufo reports from the 70s. UFO files, it's called. They're really cool.