PDA

View Full Version : Judge says 10 year old rape victim provoked. Disgusting.

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21985,21969117-663,00.html

This guy's going to be a free man after only 4 months of jail time because the judge says the little girl was dressed "provocatively". :barf:

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 03:37 PM

This guy's going to be a free man after only 4 months of jail time because the judge says the little girl was dressed "provocatively". :barf:

Penalties for sexual offenders are way too lenient anyway. There's something wrong with a justice system that gives a mandatory life sentence for carrying a brick of coke but only 7 years for a rapist. :rockbrow:

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2007, 03:59 PM
Agree'd. Let's get yakked out of our minds and discuss it.

EvilNed
07-Jul-2007, 04:10 PM
Well, that's one judge that'll be out of a job soon.

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 04:18 PM
Agree'd. Let's get yakked out of our minds and discuss it.

That's never a bad idea. A drunk chat session. :elol:

MikePizzoff
07-Jul-2007, 04:21 PM
Well, that's one judge that'll be out of a job soon.

Doubtful, the way shiv works in this legal system.

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 04:23 PM
Doubtful, the way shiv works in this legal system.

Judges can't just be fired. They can either be impeached or they have their body of work reviewed by a panel depending on if they were elected or appointed.

flyboy
07-Jul-2007, 06:31 PM

thats absolutley crazy! absolute madness! how the hell can a little girl dress ''provocatively''??!! when i look @ a child, i see a child. not a sexy little girl.fookin diabolical.:mad: :mad:

RustyHicks
07-Jul-2007, 08:03 PM
Just excuses excuses excuses some lawyers use to get thier
client off the hook.
When it comes to rape, some people and
some socities believe the victim is the
criminal. It's sad and it sucks.

darth los
07-Jul-2007, 08:24 PM
In cases such as these defense lawyers out the victim on trial. It's sleazy but it's an attempt to shift the focus off their client.

OddDNA
08-Jul-2007, 02:30 AM
If it is legal to have sex with a 16 year old girl (which I think it is in England) and the girl looked and acted legal and was "on her own" is the guy really as bad as we are thinking...

If they showed at picture of the girl and she really looked 16 and they flirted and he had sex with her is a world different than her looking ten and he Forcably raped her.

Above all else I think the blame should be the Govt agancy that was supposed to be caring for this little girl. I think they hold as much of the blame of the crime as the man himself.

(yes I know I cant imagine a 10 year old girl looking 16, but what if she was a freak of nature...Andre the giant was like 14 when he looked like an old as man....I remember one girl in our middle school was about 12 or 13 and she used to get into clubs because they knew she was underage but figured her for 18-19.