Thread: Judge says 10 year old rape victim provoked. Disgusting.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Judge says 10 year old rape victim provoked. Disgusting.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/sto...17-663,00.html

This guy's going to be a free man after only 4 months of jail time because the judge says the little girl was dressed "provocatively".

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post

This guy's going to be a free man after only 4 months of jail time because the judge says the little girl was dressed "provocatively".
    Penalties for sexual offenders are way too lenient anyway. There's something wrong with a justice system that gives a mandatory life sentence for carrying a brick of coke but only 7 years for a rapist.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Agree'd. Let's get yakked out of our minds and discuss it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Well, that's one judge that'll be out of a job soon.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Agree'd. Let's get yakked out of our minds and discuss it.
    That's never a bad idea. A drunk chat session.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Well, that's one judge that'll be out of a job soon.
    Doubtful, the way shiv works in this legal system.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Doubtful, the way shiv works in this legal system.
    Judges can't just be fired. They can either be impeached or they have their body of work reviewed by a panel depending on if they were elected or appointed.

Dying

walking down the ho chi minh trail,vietnam.
    Undisclosed

thats absolutley crazy! absolute madness! how the hell can a little girl dress ''provocatively''??!! when i look @ a child, i see a child. not a sexy little girl.fookin diabolical.
    hold it flyboy! dont go into the stairway,dont open that door baby you'll lead them right up with you!

Canada
    Just excuses excuses excuses some lawyers use to get thier
    client off the hook.
    When it comes to rape, some people and
    some socities believe the victim is the
    criminal. It's sad and it sucks.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    In cases such as these defense lawyers out the victim on trial. It's sleazy but it's an attempt to shift the focus off their client.

Undisclosed

Ok..I guess someone has to be devils advocate...

If it is legal to have sex with a 16 year old girl (which I think it is in England) and the girl looked and acted legal and was "on her own" is the guy really as bad as we are thinking...

If they showed at picture of the girl and she really looked 16 and they flirted and he had sex with her is a world different than her looking ten and he Forcably raped her.

Above all else I think the blame should be the Govt agancy that was supposed to be caring for this little girl. I think they hold as much of the blame of the crime as the man himself.

(yes I know I cant imagine a 10 year old girl looking 16, but what if she was a freak of nature...Andre the giant was like 14 when he looked like an old as man....I remember one girl in our middle school was about 12 or 13 and she used to get into clubs because they knew she was underage but figured her for 18-19.