Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Once again a little more respect lost for Pres Bush

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Is it registered in his name? Did he pay for it? Does he get to keep flying it once he leaves office? If not, it's not his. Period.
    it belongs to the president. Bush is the president. its his, you lose. sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Ignore Khardis, he is just pissed the country will be under democratic rule in 18 months.

BTW, Air Force One... belongs to the American people. Their tax dollars pay for it so therefore it is theirs more than old loony toony Bush's.

January 21st 2009, the day American becomes normal again and we get out from under this tyrant we call the president.

Hey Khardis... how does it feel knowing HILLARY could be the next president, and old Blow Job bill will be living back in the white house again?
    Hillary is polling lower than the majority of Republican candidates at the moment and lower than Obama and he don't stand a chance. By the way, since the Dims took the congress, the approval rating has dropped into the teens. THE TEENS!

Quote Originally Posted by RustyHicks View Post
    Bush's time is about to run out and
    maybe Americans can have a little peace.

Don't like him much myself.

Daddy Bush brought on the Gulf war,
    now Son follows daddy's footsteps
    with a war in Iraq
    [sarcasm]Its good to see that you are very well informed.[/sarcasm]
    Last edited by Khardis; 29-Jul-2007 at 06:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    it belongs to the president. Bush is the president. its his, you lose. sorry.
    So it's not registered in his name, it's not his because he (like coma said) cannot freely pass it on to others and thus it does not belong to the President? Thank you, Khardis, that's what I suspected all along.

Why didn't you just answer my question? Is it registered in his name? A big resounding No would have done just fine.

United States

White House : our house, in the middle of our street.

There are alot of things going on behind the American peoples backs.
    Since we dont know (unless you take part in them) I cant say.
    The White House is government property, paid for by the American people.
    The Govt. tends to change defintions of what this & that means, which I do not subscribe to.
    I was a bike messenger in DC in the late eighties, used to p/u film for Assoc. Press & deliver it to the office on H st nw.
    I would p/u at the south or north gate which ever the press core was allowed to leave film for p/u to be developed.
    This was before of course, they blocked off Penn Ave so you cant get within 500 yards of it.
    I heard a secret service say," You know this house belongs to the people.",to another gaurd...wierd to hear from a such a source.
    The reply was, " Dont say that."
    Hmmm...
    "Goodbye , I am gone."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    So it's not registered in his name, it's not his because he (like coma said) cannot freely pass it on to others and thus it does not belong to the President? Thank you, Khardis, that's what I suspected all along.

Why didn't you just answer my question? Is it registered in his name? A big resounding No would have done just fine.
    My girlfriends car isn't registered in her name, yet she is selling it and keeping the money for it. I guess thats not hers either right? Air Force One belongs to the office of the president. Whichever man is president owns it until he is no longer president. Its not a hard concept, even for someone like you.

The white house and air force one, do not belong to the people. They belong to their own groups. If it belonged to the people, then why don't you go try knocking on the front door.
    Last edited by Khardis; 29-Jul-2007 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    My girlfriends car isn't registered in her name, yet she is selling it and keeping the money for it. I guess thats not hers either right? Air Force One belongs to the office of the president. Whichever man is president owns it until he is no longer president. Its not a hard concept, even for someone like you.

The white house and air force one, do not belong to the people. They belong to their own groups. If it belonged to the people, then why don't you go try knocking on the front door.
    They belong to groups? Well, then they don't belong to the president. Is it registered in his name? Can he give it away or sell it? If the answers to both those questions are no, then you're wrong.

Canada
    he called ya stupid ned

United States

I am a registered Republican and still I have major issues with Bush Jr. and the strange moves he has made during his two terms in office. Much of what he has done appears to be self-serving, and little he has done appears to be on the side of the common good.

Can you agree that the White House and Air Force One is not the personal property of George W. Bush?

Whether or not your girlfriend is able to sell a car that is not in her name is a moot point. Khardis, no offense meant to you, but that is an illogical argument.

There are cholos in my neighborhood that sell Bose and other high end car stereo speakers for $20.00 each. They will freely tell you that they ripped them off the night before. Yet still they are selling this merchandise. So the simple act of being able to sell an item does not imply ownership in and of itself.

I think I will defect and go Libertarian next time around!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Banned User

Undisclosed
    They belong to groups? Well, then they don't belong to the president. Is it registered in his name? Can he give it away or sell it? If the answers to both those questions are no, then you're wrong.
    It belongs to the president. The Presidents name is George W. Bush. If he wants to sell it, he could have it sold. Of course the money would remain in the coffers of the Office of the President. You lose. Again.

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    I am a registered Republican and still I have major issues with Bush Jr. and the strange moves he has made during his two terms in office. Much of what he has done appears to be self-serving, and little he has done appears to be on the side of the common good.

Can you agree that the White House and Air Force One is not the personal property of George W. Bush?

Whether or not your girlfriend is able to sell a car that is not in her name is a moot point. Khardis, no offense meant to you, but that is an illogical argument.

There are cholos in my neighborhood that sell Bose and other high end car stereo speakers for $20.00 each. They will freely tell you that they ripped them off the night before. Yet still they are selling this merchandise. So the simple act of being able to sell an item does not imply ownership in and of itself.

I think I will defect and go Libertarian next time around!
    Its not a moot point. He said that since its not in his name its not his. Her car is not in her name, and yet its hers. weird!

The actual airplanes belong to the office of the president. The president is G. W. Bush. He is the current owner through the power of ownership in his office. Air Force one, was built specifically for the president and his staff. They build and rebuild air force one planes all the time, under the ownership of the president of the United States. Whoever is the president, is the owner of said planes until he/she is no longer president. He/she also determines who uses said planes while in office.

This is much like being the child of a billionaire and inheriting a state with legal rules on it, that bar you from selling it to anyone else. You own it, through your ties to the original creator/funding system of said estate. It belongs to the inheretee until dead or passed on to the next generation. He owns it, even if its not in his name, but in the name of an escrow account or estate. This isn't rocket science.

And While Bush may be no Ronald Reagan, he certainly isn't as self serving as ole Slick Willy was, who was actually selling pardons and using presidential power to further his financial interests as well as his wifes. Christ, the guy launched us into Kosovo to get heat off him for his perjury and obstruction charges.
    Last edited by Khardis; 30-Jul-2007 at 01:06 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Dumbass a car can be registered to anyone, who it is titled too is something completely different. If the title is in her name she can sell it. She is the person named on the title of ownership.

you are really a stubborn headed prick you know that.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    It belongs to the president. The Presidents name is George W. Bush. If he wants to sell it, he could have it sold. Of course the money would remain in the coffers of the Office of the President. You lose. Again.

No, Khardis, that right is not his to do, since he does not own it he cannot give it away, sell it and it is not registered in his name. But whatever you want to believe man, whatever. You seem to have your mind set in stone for some reason, despite the fact that none of the qualifications for someone owning something are in place.

Also, typical of Republicans to always bring in Bill Clinton in this, calling him more self-serving than G. W. Bush, despite the fact that G. W. Bush gives away jobs to his rich friends, increases their salaries and their powers. Oh, and let's not forget the Iraqi War. You think that was not a self-serving war?

Quote Originally Posted by mista_mo View Post
    he called ya stupid ned
    That's what conservatives do when they run out of arguments.
    Last edited by EvilNed; 30-Jul-2007 at 02:24 PM.

Undisclosed
    Kharids is such a bullhead. Read his posts guys, he is fvckin with y'all.

Its like a kid who keeps saying "I know you are but what am I?"

Quote from wiki:

Air Force One is the air traffic control call sign of any United States Air Force aircraft carrying the President of the United States. Since 1990, the presidential fleet has consisted of two specifically configured, highly customized Boeing 747-200B series aircraft—tail codes 28000 and 29000—with Air Force designation VC-25A. While these planes are referred to as Air Force One only while the president is on board, the term is commonly used to describe either of the two aircraft normally used and maintained by the U.S. Air Force solely for the president.
    The aircrafts are the property of the US Air Force.

I spent 8 years in the Army, during that time, 3 of those years were spent at Ft Hood TX and in that time I was the driver of a HummVee for a Major.

The windshield had my name on it. I had signed the reciept for the vehicle and all the equipment that went with it. I was responsible for its daily maintenance and upkeep. I had the keys to it in my pocket everyday ofr 3 years.

Was this HummVee MINE? Did I own this vehicle? HELL NO!!! And if I had tried to sell it, I would probably still be sitting in jail.

Air Force One is not "owned" by the "Office of the President", it is "owned" (if you can even properly use that term here) by the US Air force.

Period, you lose, your wrong, simple as that (and all that other 8 year old jazz)
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Undisclosed
    Ii'm not sure that Bush can lose any more respect as i cant believe that anybody in the world has any respect left for the numptie...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Dammit, Khardis has run off and I was just getting ready to keep egging him on.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!

United States

It belongs to the American people?

Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Ignore Khardis, he is just pissed the country will be under democratic rule in 18 months.

BTW, Air Force One... belongs to the American people. Their tax dollars pay for it so therefore it is theirs more than old loony toony Bush's.

January 21st 2009, the day American becomes normal again and we get out from under this tyrant we call the president.

Hey Khardis... how does it feel knowing HILLARY could be the next president, and old Blow Job bill will be living back in the white house again?

The damn plane belongs to the white house,think company car. Don't say American people either, mexico will remind you America is a continent not a country, we will be soon enough though. If the American people really mattered we would be out of Iraq and have a big ol' wall between us and mexico. Let him have his little plane, not like our opinion matters anyways.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tied2thetracks View Post
    Let him have his little plane, not like our opinion matters anyways.
    They say the war on terror is conducted by the will of the people... funny, my will was to get who was responsible for 911, not invade some other country on false pretenses.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!