Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once again a little more respect lost for Pres Bush

United States

Once again a little more respect lost for Pres Bush

http://news.aol.com/story/_a/senator...00010000000001

So a senator knocked the president a bit while on his ride... i'm sorry but I can't support a president who can't take a person who questions him or his loyalties. To my way of thinking politics is about banter and debate and decisions made as a team to better the country. What helps shape your views better than some repartee and political discussions whether with a member of your own party or witn an opposing party? Is it just me or are conversations where everyone has the same view boring? I just think its bad form on Bush's part...

Is he a little overly sensitive or what?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    http://news.aol.com/story/_a/senator...00010000000001

So a senator knocked the president a bit while on his ride... i'm sorry but I can't support a president who can't take a person who questions him or his loyalties. To my way of thinking politics is about banter and debate and decisions made as a team to better the country. What helps shape your views better than some repartee and political discussions whether with a member of your own party or witn an opposing party? Is it just me or are conversations where everyone has the same view boring? I just think its bad form on Bush's part...

Is he a little overly sensitive or what?
    Yeah right, and any time a Republican calls a Democrat a traitor or unpatriotic for trying to sabotage a war they fly off the handle screaming. HOW DARE YOU QUESTION MY PATRIOTISM!!!! ITS BETTER TO LOSE THE WAR THAN TO WIN!!!!!1111

If I invite a guest into my home, I throw down some rules too, and if you want to eff with me and insult me in my home you can get the hell out.

United States
    Bush's attitude is that your either with him or against America, the guy is loony, it's a good thing he will be out of office soon.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadJonas190 View Post
    Bush's attitude is that your either with him or against America, the guy is loony, it's a good thing he will be out of office soon.

bit i'd TOTALLY give his blonde daughter babies

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Khardis View Post
    If I invite a guest into my home, I throw down some rules too, and if you want to eff with me and insult me in my home you can get the hell out.
    It's not the Presidents home, it's a Private Jet that he gets to borrow for a few years. It's as much the Senators as it is the Presidents.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    It's not the Presidents home, it's a Private Jet that he gets to borrow for a few years. It's as much the Senators as it is the Presidents.
    Incorrect, Air Force One belongs to the president. Bush is the president. The White House also belongs to him until he leaves office.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Incorrect, Air Force One belongs to the president. Bush is the president. The White House also belongs to him until he leaves office.
    Belong?! That is a very sexist way of talking about these bitches!

It doesnt belong to him. If it did, he could keep it once his presidency runs out. Now he cant.

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Belong?! That is a very sexist way of talking about these bitches!

It doesnt belong to him. If it did, he could keep it once his presidency runs out. Now he cant.
    Wrong again. It belongs to the office of the President of the United States. Whoever is the president, owns it. At the moment George W. Bush owns it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    At the moment, George Bush is using it, rather. It's not his. Put it this way, do you think it's registered in his name?

Banned User

Undisclosed
    At the moment, George Bush is using it, rather. It's not his. Put it this way, do you think it's registered in his name?
    Its owned by the office of president. The President owns it. At the moment Bush is the President. Bush owns it until a new president assumes ownership. Period.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ignore Khardis, he is just pissed the country will be under democratic rule in 18 months.

BTW, Air Force One... belongs to the American people. Their tax dollars pay for it so therefore it is theirs more than old loony toony Bush's.

January 21st 2009, the day American becomes normal again and we get out from under this tyrant we call the president.

Hey Khardis... how does it feel knowing HILLARY could be the next president, and old Blow Job bill will be living back in the white house again?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Chasing Prey

Canada
    i like how we can vote for who we want as president,lose the vote and still put money in the @ssholes pocket and get shot when we walk too close to air force one

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Its owned by the office of president. The President owns it. At the moment Bush is the President. Bush owns it until a new president assumes ownership. Period.
    Is it registered in his name? Did he pay for it? Does he get to keep flying it once he leaves office? If not, it's not his. Period.

United States
    Is it registered in his name? Did he pay for it? Does he get to keep flying it once he leaves office? If not, it's not his. Period.
    Part of ownership is the prerogative to transfer ownership to others. The Pres does not have that prerogative. Its more like a company car. You are allowed use of the vehicle while you are at that job, when you leave it you relinquish control.

Incidentally, Air Force One is the code name for ANY plane the pres is in. Its not the name of the plane but because he uses the same presidential plane it naturally appears to be the name of the craft, but it's not.
    Up, Up and Away! ARRRRRGHGGGH

"It's better to regret something you have done, than something you haven't done. By the way, if you see your Mother, tell her I said...
    Satan, Satan, Satan!"
    -The Butthole Surfers

Canada
    Bush's time is about to run out and
    maybe Americans can have a little peace.

Don't like him much myself.

Daddy Bush brought on the Gulf war,
    now Son follows daddy's footsteps
    with a war in Iraq