Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Living Dead at Manchester Morgue

Banned User

Undisclosed
    Everyone keeps telling me how good this movie is,so next week I'am going to order it.Hopfully I will like this movie.It sounds really good,and I can not wait to watch it.

Administrator

England
    AKA 'Let Sleeping Corpses Lie'...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Choas View Post
    Everyone keeps telling me how good this movie is,so next week I'am going to order it.Hopfully I will like this movie.It sounds really good,and I can not wait to watch it.
    Just don't set your expectations TOO high, some have been let down because when they hear fans talk about it it tends to be in glowing terms. I personally love it, but you have to keep it in perspective for what it is.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Just don't set your expectations TOO high, some have been let down because when they hear fans talk about it it tends to be in glowing terms. I personally love it, but you have to keep it in perspective for what it is.
    Yeh, the film is generally good, but has a couple of daft quirky bits. The (very) ending in particular is rather daft...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Yeh, the film is generally good, but has a couple of daft quirky bits. The (very) ending in particular is rather daft...
    And yet still kinda cool somehow...It kinda reminds me of some of the old EC style horror comics, or something that would have fit right into "Creepshow"

United States
    I just got done watching this movie today,and I have to say it is a really good movie.I like how they turn into zombies.

Being Attacked

England
    I have a VHS copy of this movie, bought from Blockbusters in the 'used' section a good few years ago and have to admit to finding it quite an entertaining watch. Will have to dig it out and repeat viewing as memory is a little vague, but I do remember the crypt zed's being very creepy and well done, even down to the blocking of the corpse noses