Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Christian Bale goes apeshit on the set of T4

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Although define assault though, do we actually know what he did?
    Well 'assualt' was the words that the news stories reported. I have no idea what Bale did but from listening to that rant, it's obvious that he has a bit of a vicious streak.

Bale's mother responds to son's tirade.

Quote Originally Posted by Christian Bale's mum
    People might now realise that that is his temper, they might understand a bit more. I wish he hadn't carried this on so long or so fiercely, it was upsetting to hear him."

Super Moderator

UK
    But again, playing devil's advocate, there's mouthing off, and then there's beating people up - and in concern to the latter, there's a variety of degrees of such things.

Dude still needs to take a chill pill mind you.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    And now... THE REMIX

ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    And now... THE REMIX

Goddamn that's funny.

And it's actually pretty catchy...nice ending too.

Super Moderator

United States
    Not bad.

I used this whole Bale furor to introduce the GF to American Psycho which she had inexplicably not seen. So, all in all, at least someone learned something from this whole fiasco.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Kazakhstan
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    But again, playing devil's advocate, there's mouthing off, and then there's beating people up - and in concern to the latter, there's a variety of degrees of such things.
    Neither is cool, especially towards towards women, and double 2 disc especialy not against yo momma

He does need to chill, combined with the organ pressure obviously inflicted on him by the machinist (can of tuna and an apple a day for months) & buffing up for batman, I'd be suprised if mateyboy doesn't drop dead by the time he's middle aged
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Super Moderator

UK
    Did I say beating people up was cool?

No I didn't - what I'm trying to say is, all we've had is talk about these events - but there's no solid context, nor solid details, and just some words in a tabloid can make things appear/sound to be different.

A random example off the top of my head being when Clarkson referred to male Top Gear fans in the audience as "apes" - in print it sounds like an insult, when you see the press conference video it's a joke.

While neither is cool (and nor did I mean that), a slap when someone's just had enough and gone over the edge for that split second, is different to a sustained campaign of brutal beatings, or even a whole evening of thuggery ... or basically an relationship as depicted on East Enders.

My point being - what exactly happened? Will we ever know? What is the whole story?