Thread: 'Postal' at IMDB - Now that's what you call polarized voting!

Administrator

England

'Postal' at IMDB - Now that's what you call polarized voting!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    lol, just a bit.

I actually kinda wanna see it as a fan of the Postal franchise, but I know it's gonna be trash ... then I will never watch another Boll-ock 'movie' forever after.

109 mins for theatrical, and 130 mins for the 'Directors Cut' ... ... ...
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 06-May-2008 at 10:29 AM.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    lol, just a bit.

I actually kinda wanna see it as a fan of the Postal franchise, but I know it's gonna be trash ... then I will never watch another Boll-ock 'movie' forever after.

109 mins for theatrical, and 130 mins for the 'Directors Cut' ... ... ...
    Maybe you'll end up being one of the 10/10 squad!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    that is pretty striking given the number of votes.

i am so most defo going to see this movie - just because we love uwe on here soooo much.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Super Moderator

UK
    Careful with your "we" dropping, matey.

I'm only going to see it cos of the videogame which I played a lot of. I bet the movie will be rubbish though, although it could be the 'best Boll movie' ... which still isn't saying much.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Careful with your "we" dropping, matey.

I'm only going to see it cos of the videogame which I played a lot of.
    MZ and Uwe, sitting in a tree...
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    MZ and Uwe, sitting in a tree...
    K-i-c-k-i-n-g (his nuts in - for using up money that could have been shared out amongst new, young filmmakers with good ideas, instead of just raping whatever videogame he can get the rights to).