Thread: OK... This made me laugh...

Administrator

England

OK... This made me laugh...

The counter is going up at about 10-100 hits a second!!

http://www.helpwinthisbet.com
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

UK
    lol ... well, I would

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I just helped!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    I think he'll be there tomorrow!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Fiji
    I'm helping!

Banned User

United States
    How about a threesome one girl and two men sound much better to me but I am biased since I am female. lol!

Administrator

England
    He's getting around 100 hits a second at the moment which means he only has about 4hrs to find that extra special extra young lady
    -Carl Sagan

Fiji
    pretty much. it's more than doubled in the three hours since i last looked at it.

Super Moderator

UK
    Tripled since I last viewed it ... that gal better prepare for some doublay-minge action! Ho-yeah!

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Any chance of him rigging the counter? Like every hit counts as 10?

There is no way a website receives 1,o45 hits in 5 seconds. I did a quick refresh and it jumped 1,045 hits. Has to be rigged.

Just did a few more refresh

within 4 seconds it jumped 500+
    Within 6 seconds it jumped 800 and change.

Something fishy here. Although She was the dumb one for making the bet. Because they never discussed content and something like this people would click just out of spite.

And you women think us men are stupid! HA!

DAMN...

he is at 3,000,000 +
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 28-Apr-2006 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Administrator

England
    The counter is on a legit 3rd party counter site... However, a URL could be fired to it by itself (automatically in a loop)... I think it's all legit though!
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i got this link in three emails today,lol last i checked its almost at 3, million so that guys gonna play finger cuffs,

Super Moderator

UK
    Past 4 million now, going up about 100 hits a second. This thing must be spreading out over the internet like wildfire.

Undisclosed
    I think she made the bet on purpose, knowing she'd lose, because she's bored with their sex life. You go girl!
    http://zombie-a-gogo.blogspot.com/

Zombie-A-GoGo
    News, Reviews, Interviews, and More!

"Please don't beat Teddy."--Teddy, Night of the Seagulls