Thread: On a lighter note Bigfoot makes front page of paper

Undisclosed

On a lighter note Bigfoot makes front page of paper

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    How can there even be a team of Big Foot trackers? I mean, they've never ever succesfully tracked one down, so they're just applying the techniques they believe would work best for this type of creatures, and obviously it's not yielding any results. So any team of big foot trackers out there are automaticly the worst big foot trackers ever.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    How can there even be a team of Big Foot trackers? I mean, they've never ever succesfully tracked one down, so they're just applying the techniques they believe would work best for this type of creatures, and obviously it's not yielding any results. So any team of big foot trackers out there are automaticly the worst big foot trackers ever.
    well put.

United States
    I almost want their job... to work everyday trying to find bigfoot but never actually having to find him... its like predicting the weather... you dont actually have to succeed to keep your job...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Undisclosed
    Geting paid 100 grand a year to track bigfoot and camp out most of the year is a job that we would all love hint hint bill and melinda gates fondation its gotta be tax decutable.