Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Night of the living Dead

Administrator

England

Exclamation Night of the living Dead

Thought id post this just in case anyone wants to watch it

United States
    Very cool,I'll watch it later.I just watched it the other day.

Undisclosed
    I ddin't know you could upload a video that big in youtube!
    Judith Ridley was hot in the day...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEdw View Post
    I ddin't know you could upload a video that big in youtube!
    Yeah, I'm a little surprised as well...pleasantly surprised

Hell, yeah!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonEdw View Post

I agree.She was beautiful back then.

United States
    Cool find! I was pretty surprised too, that you can upload something that big. Maybe some people who have never (perish the thought! ) seen the movie will stumble upon it and get hooked. Fresh meat!!!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnGirl27 View Post
    Maybe some people who have never (perish the thought! ) seen the movie will stumble upon it and get hooked. Fresh meat!!!
    Yeah,but the chances of some one on this site who hasn't seen Night'68 are slim to nun.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Cooper's wife was smokin' hot.

It's a shame. That fact that the clip is even here reminds me of how GAR got raped on that one.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Cooper's wife was smokin' hot.

It's a shame. That fact that the clip is even here reminds me of how GAR got raped on that one.

Yeah,it's sad that they screwed up the copyright on the movie.Just think about the tens of millions of dollars they lost because of that.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Bub666 View Post
    Yeah,but the chances of some one on this site who hasn't seen Night'68 are slim to nun.
    Sorry, I didn't clarify myself better... I meant the general YouTube viewers. I agree with you that one would hope that anyone visiting here would've seen it already.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah,it's sad that they screwed up the copyright on the movie.Just think about the tens of millions of dollars they lost because of that.
    What's sad is that that might be a low end estimate. Think about it. The man created a monster on par with dracula or frankenstein. That's easily worth hundreds of millions on the franchise rights alone.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed
    Cool I have seen the movie many times before and it's great.

Undisclosed
    The story of leaving a copyright notice off the film is not what screwed them up. If the film had been properly registered, it shouldn't have made much difference.

Nathalie
    I actually watched this movie for the first time, with my 8 year old brother a few days ago. I love old movies and this has to be one of the best I've ever seen. I just loved all the zombies, especially that little girl at the end, oh and I also liked when that guy got shot! Funny that the only survivor, totally innocent got shot by the police. I do feel a bit sorry for him of course, but I just didn't expect that to happen... So yeah it was an exciting and well made film. My brother loved it too, he hasn't done anything but acting totally zombie lately and he nags at me everyday about that he wants to watch more. Soon l get 'Dawn' in the mail and we'll watch that one too! Can't wait

capncnut
    Quote Originally Posted by Nathalie View Post
    I actually watched this movie for the first time, with my 8 year old brother
    I'm glad you loved it and your brother Jim (who is seriously cool btw - he does zombie impressions all around the house now) loved it too.

And yes, Nat has been sent Dawn Of The Dead.
    Last edited by capncnut; 12-Oct-2009 at 11:20 PM.