Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: REC 2 Trailer

Undisclosed

REC 2 Trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxekYjEJog

I loved the original "REC", and I have to admit this trailer looks pretty intense.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeasonOfFire View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxekYjEJog

I loved the original "REC", and I have to admit this trailer looks pretty intense.
    Looks cool. Maybe a little more polished? Kinda reminds me of a FPS too. Definitely want to see it.

Undisclosed
    Looks promising. I hope the movie is set up like a FPS and not just the trailer.

Undisclosed
    Looks great! [Rec.] was an excellent movie! I hope the sequel will be just as good!

Sweden
    Oh god. I don't know if I actually want to see it even though the first one was great. Nothing has freaked me out as much as that 'annorexic' raging lunatic in the end. *shudders*
    One of the best and freakiest documentary/first person style-movie I've seen so far, that's for sure!

<rant>I hate it when an image is stuck in your head so everytime you close your eyes it's there (which was the case with that woman). Last time (before seeing REC) was when I was young(...er) and I'd seen a trailer for Silent Hill 2. I had to rinse my hair while showering with my eyes open that day. The shampoo kept creeping into my eyes... It stung like hell, haha! </rant>

Norway
    Hopefully we will get some more information about the backstory.

United States
    hmmmmm. . . interesting. Is that the official trailer, cause there are a lot of fakes out there.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

Undisclosed
    I found some new info on the origin of the infected.

Apparently Rec plays homeage to the movie, Demons. The infected are not undead, but rather posessed by some demon. I noticed when I watched the 1st movie that their behavior was similar to demons. And with picture that was posted somewhere on here that showed some creature with jagged teeth. It is quite apparent now what they are. Keep in mind I am referring to Rec only. Not the movie, Quarintine.

Super Moderator

United States
    Intriguing, but I wonder how it will all play out in the end. All the same, I'll almost certainly give it a shot!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    I definitely want to see this.....Muy Pronto!
    "I Like Your Christ, I Do Not Like Your Christians,
    Your Christians Are So Unlike Your Christ."
    ~Mohandas K. Ghandi

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I added the original to my netflix. Does it have English subtitles?

Administrator

England
    +ve review

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/42524

REC 2 is about as perfect a sequel as one can hope for. It brings back everything you love about the first film, but never repeats itself when it doesn’t have to. And best of all, it makes the original an even better movie. That should be the goal of any sequel. Improving and expanding the story. This film does that eloquently. If you at all enjoyed the first film, REC 2 is a MUST SEE. And if you still haven’t seen the original, do so – then follow it up with this as soon as possible. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    I understand that REC2 is much like Aliens is to Alien. I can't wait!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    so this is only set at most a few days after the first?, well was it just me or where all the zombies in that trailer the entire cast of the first film?!?

Now thats dedication!
    Last edited by Danny; 28-Sep-2009 at 03:50 PM.