Thread: Dead Nation

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Thumbs up Dead Nation

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/101/1015978p1.html

It's no left 4 dead but it looks pretty cool.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    sweet, ive gotten a lot of play out of my ps3 from these psn download games like flower and noby noby boy, a top down zombie shooter sounds like fun, i dug hunter the reckoning and that was similar.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    sweet, ive gotten a lot of play out of my ps3 from these psn download games like flower and noby noby boy, a top down zombie shooter sounds like fun, i dug hunter the reckoning and that was similar.

I have a feeling that with the unexpected success of left 4 dead we're going to be seeing alot more zombie games. Do you think the success of these games will make the developers of Dead Rising 2 make it more "frantic"?

The first game was a blast, I just wonder.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i dunno, dead rising and left 4 dead are two very different games, switch the zombies round and they wouldnt be as much fun. Personally the fps genre fits for the fast zombies, but wouldnt be as good for the 3rd person sandbox method, and i kind of like the slow zombies for my third person adventuring, but for frenetic, panicky fps action i'll take fast ones every time.