Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The world just sucks

Banned
    Banned User

United States

The world just sucks

"Justin Bieber's music video for "Baby" is the most-watched video ever on YouTube."
    Just pulled this statement off of my Yahoo homepage.
    God, sometimes I really hate being alive.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Never underestimate the power of teenage girls...

Not the end of the world, though.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    More like tweener girls, I'd say. He's really too young for actual teens.... I think.
    Yeah, you're right. More fuel for the fire, though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I do not knwo who this is. i Barely know who the jonas brothers are via south park.

The other day a modern tween asked me what a gameboy was and pointed out he was born after resident evil 2 came out.

I'd lament what this generation of teeny boppers missed out on. but i dont honestly care. I know people said my generation was generation y-bother, but geez todays teens arent worse, theres just are larger amount that suck.

I blame it on parents sitting them down in front of the internet and not a games console and saturday morning cartoons.

Undisclosed
    Maybe he will come out like Ricky Martin. Boy, were we surprised. I think he is 18 and if that is true, then it looks like he hasn't hit puberty. There is nothing macho about him at all.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Correction. He's 16, but still a pussy.

United States
    yes, the world does suck more often than not. you're just now figuring this out?

but it's fucking youtube, where any dipshit in the world can post videos of themselves doing the dumbest shit ever. if i recall, the last "most viewed" youtube video was some lady gaga "music" video, so it's not like it's a major loss.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I don't know who Justin Bieber is, nor am I going to waste my time Googling him.

And speaking of Lady Gaga, fuck her - I bet you she does something to [further] ruin the punk scene. If you don't understand the connection, I'll elaborate; but right now I'm too hungover to get into it.

United States
    In my day, Mtv played music videos...

AND THAT'S HOW WE LIKES IT!

This Justin Beaver kid is this season's hannah Montana (or David Cassidy for you other old farts), Just ignore them. They'' hit puberty and go away soon enough.

And 20 years from now they'll be griping somewhere about the state of Popular Music and those damned kids...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    I don't know who Justin Bieber is, nor am I going to waste my time Googling him.

And speaking of Lady Gaga, fuck her - I bet you she does something to [further] ruin the punk scene. If you don't understand the connection, I'll elaborate; but right now I'm too hungover to get into it.
    yeah I would like to see this elaboration?

She's just a madonna clone, but slightly less man-like.

I quite fancy her to be honest...she'd be good fun in the sack I reckon...but punk?? can't see a connection at all....

Mind you I'm no punk myself, not even close...
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    Lady GaGa is crap, she thinks she's being different but anybody who knows about music knows its all been done before. Her obsessive fans have the audacity to claim that older, established artists are ripping her off with acts they have been doing since she was a bubble in her dads bollock as well! I know youtube is full of plebs, but one the other day had posted on a Devo video that they were just copying GaGa, even though Devo have been dressing up in weird costumes & making electronic music since the late 70's

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    In my day, Mtv played music videos...

AND THAT'S HOW WE LIKES IT!
    Those were the days. Headbangers Ball anyone?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Lady GaGa is crap, she thinks she's being different but anybody who knows about music knows its all been done before. Her obsessive fans have the audacity to claim that older, established artists are ripping her off with acts they have been doing since she was a bubble in her dads bollock as well! I know youtube is full of plebs, but one the other day had posted on a Devo video that they were just copying GaGa, even though Devo have been dressing up in weird costumes & making electronic music since the late 70's
    Lady gaga is literally aiming to be this generations madonna. Shes classically trained from juliard if memory serves. Which means when people tire of her, and they will, she will "reinvent herself" with a different image and a different genre entirely because she wants to be a brand and a business, not an artist.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by slickwilly13 View Post
    Maybe he will come out like Ricky Martin. Boy, were we surprised. I think he is 18 and if that is true, then it looks like he hasn't hit puberty. There is nothing macho about him at all.

---------- Post added at 10:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:20 PM ----------

Correction. He's 16, but still a pussy.
    WAIT A MINUTE!!! RICKY MARTIN IS GAY?????

What is happening in this world...

Who the hell is this other guy?

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Never underestimate the power of teenage girls...

Not the end of the world, though.
    Quoted for truthiness.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    Those were the days. Headbangers Ball anyone?
    Ah yes, hosted by Rikki Ratfuck.

The Jimmy Fallon of Heavy Metal.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.