Thread: Halo: Reach's Forge Mode revealed

United States

Halo: Reach's Forge Mode revealed

As he said, this is Bungie's swan song for the Halo series, and it's shaping up to be really mindblowing as far as user created content and replayability. Can't wait to for the final game.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    I'm kinda indifferent but i loved ODST so i'm hopeful but on the fence.

Undisclosed
    It's nice to see them advance Forge... But honestly when they first announced Forge I was thinking maybe they learned something from the Far Cry series... But it's nothing compared to the Far Cry dev tools.

With FC you can pretty much build maps from scratch that are every bit as good as something that shipped with the game. It's too Bungie didn't really step Forge up to that level.
    Check out my 3 min zombie short for the diary contest.
    Among the Dead
    http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...deoid=29079528

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CooperWasRight View Post
    It's nice to see them advance Forge... But honestly when they first announced Forge I was thinking maybe they learned something from the Far Cry series... But it's nothing compared to the Far Cry dev tools.

With FC you can pretty much build maps from scratch that are every bit as good as something that shipped with the game. It's too Bungie didn't really step Forge up to that level.
    Yeah, even the shittiest farcry version, farcry instincts on the xbox had an amazing level creator. you start with a square level of water and go nuts increasing the height of the sea floor to create islands and add locations and vehicles and weapons on these created islands.