Thread: and the Snow Shoveling begins!

United States

and the Snow Shoveling begins!

We(Utah) just got hit with what they called a Blizzard but it really doesn't look like much to me. Sure, it canceled some commerical planes and caused a few accidents on the interstate but I really wouldn't call it a blizzard. The news was acting like the power was going to be out for days.

Super Moderator

Germany
    I've guaranteed no snow for the foreseeable future. I purchased one of these:

United States
    Well the deed is done for now. I live in military housing and you have 24 hours to have your drive way shoveled once the snow has stopped so I figured I better do it now rather than later so I go outside and fuck me this looks like it's going to be rough . So I go back inside, grab a beer and head back outside with my stupid ass "grain" shovel that I bought but figured it'd still do the job(in which it did).

SVLBIG.JPG

I'm on my 3rd beer and pretty sure that I've talked myself into buying a real snow shovel. Still too cheap to buy a snow blower for my lack of storage.

Undisclosed
    That is strange, because it is in the low 70's over here. It cooled down, then it warmed up.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Sucks man, yesterday I was wearing short sleeves outside. Felt like it was in the high 60's.

However, I do like a GOOD snow storm, like the ones the East Coast had last winter. Had a couple of awesome parties that caused multiple friends to be snowed in at our house after nights of kegs and indoor snowball fights while it was coming down outside.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Sucks man, yesterday I was wearing short sleeves outside. Felt like it was in the high 60's.

However, I do like a GOOD snow storm, like the ones the East Coast had last winter. Had a couple of awesome parties that caused multiple friends to be snowed in at our house after nights of kegs and indoor snowball fights while it was coming down outside.
    Here in southern Cali everyone is complaining about how cold 60 degrees is! I grew up here so I've never really had the honor of a snowy Christmas morning.

Mr Clean, since you are millitary, I would like to thank you for the sacrifices you and your family has made to serve our country and to keep my family safe. May you have a great Thanksgiving sir!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

Dying

United States
    This is going to be a weird winter.

The forecast that I heard on the radio today called for showers and light snow tomorrow morning...with a high of 63 in the late afternoon. We've already had a couple of days that have started out with frost and hit around 70 later on. I'm pretty sure this proves that if there's a God, She's a chick; a guy wouldn't play with the thermostat this much.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitchified View Post
    This is going to be a weird winter.

The forecast that I heard on the radio today called for showers and light snow tomorrow morning...with a high of 63 in the late afternoon. We've already had a couple of days that have started out with frost and hit around 70 later on. I'm pretty sure this proves that if there's a God, She's a chick; a guy wouldn't play with the thermostat this much.

And you've lived in Ohio HOW long? 'Round here we call that "average"

Canada
    Im with you mr clean,snowed a good foot and half since start of nov and just finished shoveling for a 3rd time.Canada is 1# in that!
    Last edited by general tbag; 26-Nov-2010 at 08:20 PM. Reason: typo

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Mr Clean, since you are millitary, I would like to thank you for the sacrifices you and your family has made to serve our country and to keep my family safe. May you have a great Thanksgiving sir!
    Happy Holidays