Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dawn of the dead 79 soundtrack question

United States

Dawn of the dead 79 soundtrack question

i actually work in a music store and am there right now, and i want to know if the old DOTD soundtrack is still out there somewhere? i love that song cause i'm a man and would love to have it. unfortunatly all my computers says it's out of print. anyone got it on an mp3 file??? or know where to get it???

United States
    try this
    DAWN of the DEAD - the unreleased incidental music

http://www.trunkrecords.com/turntable/dawn.shtml

From wikipedia
    ""Cause I'm a Man" by the Pretty Things - written in 1967 by Peter Reno."

United States
    thnx man!!!!!

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I just wish they'd release a multi-disc/multi-LP set of every cue from the movie. Owning just a fraction of them is not nearly enough.

United States
    yeah your right. i hope this album thats discussed in this link comes out and i can get it through my store!

Wow, no one notices the sticky thread on top of this very forum?

http://www.homepageofthedead.com/vbb...read.php?t=104

I'm not trying to be a smart aleck, but please look around a little bit before posting. Sometimes the answers are right in front of you.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate
    yeah your right. i hope this album thats discussed in this link comes out and i can get it through my store!
    The album in that link was released over a year ago. Only 1,000 copies on vinyl (one of which I own ). This album only contains a small portion of the music and cues that were actually used in the film... that's what I was saying. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

United States
    hey jscott sorry i'm new to this place!

Sorry for the harsh tone, that's just the average bitter, crusty, grizzled, old school-board member attitude talking. Welcome.

United States
    man whats with the attitude here? sorry i'm not as fluent with this site as you, jscottti understand and doom, i also understand it's prob frustrating. but you guys need to lighten up man. were here to have fun arent we?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff
    I just wish they'd release a multi-disc/multi-LP set of every cue from the movie. Owning just a fraction of them is not nearly enough.

I have about 60 of the music cues from the movie. It isn't every single one, but still 60 different cues ain't bad.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Christmas Island
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG
    I have about 60 of the music cues from the movie. It isn't every single one, but still 60 different cues ain't bad.

I have the drop cues soundtrack, 66 cues, which may be the same one you have.

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DoomOnYou
    ok, this is the last time i'm posting this since people do not know how to use the F*@#ING SEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.btmrocks.com/man.mp3
    yeah, that's the last time, alright. that file's not there anymore.
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by radiokill
    yeah, that's the last time, alright. that file's not there anymore.
    I got it last night. (I use firefox)

And thanks for the link

Martin, LA (the sticks). I'm writing a zombie script to be filmed in this area with cheap DVs!
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by coma
    I got it last night. (I use firefox)

And thanks for the link
    damn the internet. Al Gore, I spit on you!...i tried it 10 times earlier
    I Corinthians 1:18-31 18For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. 19For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent. 20Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. 22For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom: 23But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God. 25Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 26For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 27But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 28And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 29That no flesh should glory in his presence. 30But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption: 31That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.