Thread: so what game should I get for 360

United States

so what game should I get for 360

I have some arcade games which I find are cool they just need the game of life on arcade to make it the best.

dead rising 740/1000
    PGR3 0/1000
    UNO 135/200
    GALAGA 45/200?
    Bejeweled 2 20/200?
    Hexic 3D 25/200?
    Geometry Wars Evolved 20/200?
    Texas Hold'em 0/200

wanna game thats adventure / simulation....not getting prey Its not really my type.

is saints row really that good even?

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    Get Star Wars Legos II and Oblivion

Fiji
    lego or battle for middle earth.

alternatively, you could get chrome hounds.... i do need people for my squad.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If you haven't tried them yet many first gen 360 games are hovering around the 30 or forty dollar mark! Great value. Tomb raider legend is selling for $24.99 this week at best buy .com. If you have your heart set on a newer one and don't mind your girlfriend leaving you get oblivion, it's pretty much the only game that warrants the 60 bucks.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Battle for Middle Earth and Battlefield 2: Modern Combat. Both are great games and benefit greatly from XBOX Live.
    In the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king.

United States
    I beat Saints Row singleplayer last night, awesome game, highly reccomended. Multiplayer is fun too.

Undisclosed
    I've got 4 games for my 360, so I can tell you truthfully about each one:

Dead Rising: Brilliant, just as everyone says it is, if you dont have it go get it.

Hitman Blood Money: Never played a Hitman game before, loved it. Quality graphics and the different ways to play through each level gives it good replay value.

Saints Row: Beautiful graphics. You cant do as many things as you can on a GTA game (helicopters and bikes for example) but what is there you can do ten times better than GTA. Must have in my opinion. Plus the ragdoll physics make it worth buying in itself.

Perfect Dark Zero: I aint into FPS really but I love this game, graphics are superb, there are some good weapons and although its slightly futuristic its believable as you aint shootin at giant monsters throughout. Plus Joanna Dark is SEXY!!!

"I dont know whats better getting laid or getting paid, I just
    know that when I get one the others getting away!"

United States
    well i got oblivion and at first i hated it but LOVE IT NOW

United Kingdom
    Got three games only at the mo and recommend all 3, Dead Rising, Fight Night and my fave Oblivion or is it dead rising, ahh well toss up between the two. looking to buy Saints Row next month, or saving the money and getting the Wii on release.

United States
    One of these days I want to get one, but here is what I would get: (Some not out yet.)

01) Dead Rising
    02) Saint's Row
    03) Gears of War
    04) Grand Theft Auto IV
    05) Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Undisclosed
    I own Dead Rising and Samurai Warriors 2. If you are into hack and slash SW2 isn't bad. N3 was ok, but wasn't long enough. Major League Baseball 2K6 was ok for a sports game, but I have played better baseball games. Great graphics, though.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    king kong is easy gamerpoints but a ****e game, burnout revenge is a sheer pickup and play racer that rocks, and i dont like racers, perfect dark zero is over-rated ****e in my opinion, now im a big fps fan and if you thought timesplitters 2 had bad fps controls compared to stuff like halo, far cry or half life then wait till you play pdz its like playing halo wearing oven mits.