Thread: Sometimes I'm in favour of the death penalty!

Administrator

England

Sometimes I'm in favour of the death penalty!

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    I have mixed feelings on the death penalty - For one; I don't think the taxpayer should have to pay for their up-keep, let the bastards grow their own food! (and what-not)
    But, without getting into a pro or con debate, I will say this -
    It's stories like this, however, that make me want to see PUBLIC EXECUTION brought back (only I want it televised). Hang them from the neck until dead on LIVE television. Rope is cheap.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, I say hang em. That would be good....probably even too nice of an execution for what they did. They should get worse...

To quote Margie at the end of "Fargo": "Here ya are and it's a beautiful day. Well, I just don't understand it...."

Super Moderator

UK
    That is just beyond comprehension - that story couldn't be more sick and twisted. Those six freaks should be hung, drawn and quartered for doing that - and FOUR were on probation? Wow, so the hotel with bars isn't working? Gee - how about we make prison something to be properly feared?

With cases like this I say definately bring back the death penalty, just because it's the 21st century, doesn't mean there aren't criminals who deserve to be put to death for their crimes. Better to purge our world of this scum rather than PAYING to keep them alive.

Sickening, the whole thing, sickening.

Harvester Of Sorrow Deadman_Deluxe's Avatar
    ViP

England
    Three days in the dog pit for those ****s ... and never to be seen again.

United States
    Public executions for all, carried out by the family members of the victims.

Fiji
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcades057
    Public executions for all, carried out by the family members of the victims.

while gruesome, i think the potential psychological benefits of your plan merits a pilot program.

for the life of me Neil, i have no idea why your people stopped the public executions, followed by a post game display over on London Bridge. it's was a brilliant system of deterance.