Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Whats your favorite cereal?

United States

Whats your favorite cereal?

They were outta Grape Nuts so I took that as a sign from God that he wanted me to have Capitan Crunch and it makes your mouth raw but its the best cereal ever...

whats your favorite?
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

United States
    I loved Trix as a kid, but then they turned into those disgustingly hard inedible fruit shaped things. Now they are back to being the puffs and they are awesome again, so Trix is once again my favorite cereal.
    Check out my dvd collection @ http://jonas190.dvdaf.com/owned

My Gamertag is reculse189

Join me on Kongregate, its a cool game site
    http://www.kongregate.com?referrer=Jonas190

United States

they're in puffs now?

its been a long time since I saw Trix but I remember them as those little hard things lol... never saw them as puffs
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i used to ****ing love lucky charms, but as far as i know they dont make em in england anymore, my favrouites these wierd ones i cant remember the name of there like shredded wheat but with raisins in em, cant get enough of em.

-oh and honey nut loops like a mother****er!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    For me, it's a tie between cap'n crunch and Count Chocula !! bwahahaha
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Chasing Prey

Canada
    Cookie Crisp!!!!!

United States
    cinn toast crunch.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    They were outta Grape Nuts so I took that as a sign from God that he wanted me to have Capitan Crunch and it makes your mouth raw but its the best cereal ever...
    To eat Captain Crunch pour the cereal in the bowl and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Once the squares absorb milk they change consistency, becoming more spongy in texture.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Count Chocula fan here too, but since the heart surgery last August, been eating Raisin Bran and Oatmeal pretty steady.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Fruity Pebbles or capn/peanut butter crunch.

United States
    Froot Loops and CHeerios. I like things that are round with holes in them. Mmmm, makes me think of donuts. The best breakfast food.
    A penny for the old guy.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    oh i beg to differ, leftovers from the previous nights dominoes pizza is far superior.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    oh i beg to differ, leftovers from the previous nights dominoes pizza is far superior.
    With a 5 yr old boy in my house - leftovers are something that no longer exists for me.
    A penny for the old guy.

United Kingdom
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    my favrouites these wierd ones i cant remember the name of there like shredded wheat but with raisins in em, cant get enough of em.
    I used to have them when I was little! They were lush, I might try and track them down again. I think they might have just been called Raisin Wheats. *ponders*

Other than that my favourite cereals are Special K Strawberries and real porridge when I'm feeling virtuous, and Cheerios or Frosties when I'm wanting something a bit more fattening/ tooth-rotting
    La freak, c'est chic!

.:Twitter:.:Facebook:.:Blogspot:.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post
    To eat Captain Crunch pour the cereal in the bowl and let it sit for at least 10 minutes. Once the squares absorb milk they change consistency, becoming more spongy in texture.

First the scientists, with the mentos and cola, now this !?! Why didn't anyone tell me it was christmas?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"