Thread: Andre the Giant - The greatest drunk on earth

United States

Andre the Giant - The greatest drunk on earth

The text is too long to post, but the article is here http://www.moderndrunkardmagazine.co...dre_giant.html

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    touching article.

Christmas Island
    Nice article. Didn't know Andre had this side to him.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's good to get that insight. Wrestlers put up this fake side and their fans really don't get to know the real them.

United States
    bah i dont know if i buy it...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    "modern drunkard magazine"?, that sounds like somethin' from the simpsons, the title of that alones made my day

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    bah i dont know if i buy it...
    what dont you buy? believe me its all true. i heard the exact same stories on his E! true hollywood story but yeah, the man could drink.

yeah, modern drunkard is denver based. they rock!!! i recommend reading all 86 rules of boozing. if everyone practiced them, alcohol would be a tad safer and more fun for everyone i think hahaha.

capncnut
    If Andre got stinking drunk, tapped you on the shoulder in a bar and called your mother a bitch, who would have the balls to deck him?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    after reading the article, im guessing hulk hogan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by trancelikestate View Post
    what dont you buy? believe me its all true. i heard the exact same stories on his E! true hollywood story but yeah, the man could drink.

yeah, modern drunkard is denver based. they rock!!! i recommend reading all 86 rules of boozing. if everyone practiced them, alcohol would be a tad safer and more fun for everyone i think hahaha.
    I'm sure he could drink anyone under the table but I sincerely doubt 7000 calories worth and such... I mean thats a lot! Come to think of it ...when he was in The Princess Bride his speech was somewhat slurred... hmmm... grrr
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    isnt that triple cheesburger with baconh and onion rings they did at burger king like 5000 alone?, it aint that, conisdering how little of what we eat a week we actually require, that the numbers are probably right.

Chasing Prey

Canada
    MY GOD!! my post disappeared!! BASTAHDS!

United States
    there's a triple cheeseburger with onion rings and bacon? hmm... it prolly doesn't have that many calories... maybe 3000... but i'll bet a meal of KFC has about 7000 if its meant for a family of 4... do they even have KFC over there?