Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Severed!?!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Severed!?!

Gives you pause before you get on that next thrill ride. I couldn't help but think about final destination.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19370592/
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    im waiting for this one to hit the selves then ill pick up a copy.
    been waiting to see this for some time now.
    we keep it real gangsta down here in canada. ehh

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Dude, did you even try to click on the link?
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Dude, did you even try to click on the link?
    sh!t sorry dude i didnt even see the link i just thought you ment the movie(its late and i have a buzz )
    i feel for that girl to be only thirteen and to lose both her legs in an accident like that would be truamatizing.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by jdog View Post
    sh!t sorry dude i didnt even see the link i just thought you ment the movie(its late and i have a buzz )
    i feel for that girl to be only thirteen and to lose both her legs in an accident like that would be truamatizing.
    I know, i probably should have named the thread something else. I do hope she's o.k. though. People think it's a joke when they give you safety instructions when you get on one of those things. Almost nobody pays attention. The two things they always tell you is to keep your limbs close and anything that could fly loose don't take it on the ride.

Canada
    so many preventable tragidies could be avoided if peaple would just take the time to listen and follow instructions.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's all fun and games till' someone loses a foot...or two.

United States
    Business was still booming at the park in question after it happened, so apparently, the public was not freaked out about it.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    If that isn't the height of corporate greed then i don't know what is. they're going to try and get that ride open asap. Every minute it's not up and running they lose money and that's the bottom line.

United States
    I thought that was pretty effed up. They didn't even say how or when her legs were severed on the ride. With the number of amusement park accidents lately that arent involving employee injuries (which they usually have in the past) its freaking me out. Of course since you only live this lifetime once that wont keep me from going...
    You smell that? That's the smell of spring, and I love it. You know what I love to do in spring? I love to come out into the woods, to walk amongst the budding trees, to smell and taste the hint of renewal that hovers in the air like a heady perfume, and to listen to the song of the birds who have returned from their long sojourn south. And bury the people I killed during the winter...

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/84...d_1882969.html

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MissJacksonCA View Post
    I thought that was pretty effed up. They didn't even say how or when her legs were severed on the ride. With the number of amusement park accidents lately that arent involving employee injuries (which they usually have in the past) its freaking me out. Of course since you only live this lifetime once that wont keep me from going...
    I found it that they didn't mention any of those details also. I don't think that they are required to release that type of info. It's almost certainly in the medical report but that's private info as well. If they released how the injusy occured it would almost surely cost them millions.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Ouch! I'm never going to the amusement park again. Unless I'm getting laid.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    Unless I'm getting laid.
    We know the rules. All bets are off if even the slightest chance of sex exists.

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    My feet ain't worth that much!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilNed View Post
    My feet ain't worth that much!
    not even for jessica alba? What if you didn't need them anymore?