Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Geeeeeezus, what is with some people?!

Super Moderator

UK

Geeeeeezus, what is with some people?!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/...ang_rape_teens

This is just messed up on so many levels, how can people be capable of this sort of sh*t?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070706/...ang_rape_teens

This is just messed up on so many levels, how can people be capable of this sort of sh*t?
    This is really disgusting. And did you notice that the suspects are teenagers. Take what you want from this but the youth of today is really messed up in their heads. I don't know what to attribute it to but it wasn't that long ago that i was a teeager and we were never like this. The sad part is that because they are minors they'll get slaps on the wrist. There definitely needs to be tougher sentencing guidlines for teens when it comes to stuff like this. I know that they're minors but don't try and tell me they don't know the difference between right and wrong. I certainly did at that age. That's the problem today. Teens know that nothing really bad will happen to them when they break the law. The law doesn't punish them severely enough, and parents aren't allowed to discipline them properly. It's no wonder why they're running wild nowdays.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    I know what you mean darth,im only 25 so being a teen isnt that long ago,but the worst i ever did was break a window or get caught riding a motorbike where i shouldnt!
    Nowadays a lot of teens are just psychos!there was always some bad kids who did some pretty evil things,& there always has been,but its just so widespread now & the things they are doing are a lot worse!I suppose there are a lot of reasons behind it,im always hearing people saying "il never be as strict with my kids as my parents were with me" so that could have a part in it,as they just dont get any discipline anymore!then as you say the law cant touch them.The internet probably has a part in it,as they can just look up some of the most horrible things anyone could do to other people & think "thats mint,i want to do that"
    Violent games/films do probably have a part as well,i know they dont affect all of us like that & a lot of us quite happily play them without any bother,but not everyone has the same mentality as us,and as most kids have something of a cruel streak at times it may give those who already have a taste for violence ideas. I remember when trainspotting came out when i was still at school,& loads of the "hard kids" thought it was awesome when begbie glasses that bloke in the pub & how great it would be to do that. Then the widespread drugs problem,i know some people refuse to accept the link,but strong weed is giving plenty of them a psychosis!as are amphetamines.gangs of like minded scumbags always lurk around together as well,so they egg each other on to do all this bad ****.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Violent games/films do probably have a part as well,i know they dont affect all of us like that & a lot of us quite happily play them without any bother,but not everyone has the same mentality as us,and as most kids have something of a cruel streak at times it may give those who already have a taste for violence ideas. I remember when trainspotting came out when i was still at school,& loads of the "hard kids" thought it was awesome when begbie glasses that bloke in the pub & how great it would be to do that. Then the widespread drugs problem,i know some people refuse to accept the link,but strong weed is giving plenty of them a psychosis!as are amphetamines.gangs of like minded scumbags always lurk around together as well,so they egg each other on to do all this bad ****.
    I think there's definitely a link between what kids have access to/are exposed to and their behavior. Kids are growing up way to fast nowdays and the high tech world we live in has alot to do with it.There are 12 year olds now days who could teach us a thing or 2 about sex. You have 9 and 10 year olds running around with cell phones and have broadband connections in their rooms. Those last 2 things are a direct result of parenting. Kids that young shouldn't have things like that. You hear parents say "my kid needs a cell phone." How is that? I didn't have a cell phone and that age and i did fine. And don't get me started on tv. Eveything from movies to music videos to video games bombard these kids with sex, drugs and violence 24-7. it's no wonder they get desensitized to this stuff. I know that there's no direct evidence of this but common sense tells you it's true. Just like there's no direct link between greenhouse gasses/carbon emissions and global warming but common sense tells us that it's most likely.
    FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ill see your 25 tricky and raise you a 19 years and allready think anyone around the age of 16 or younger is definatley going to hell. im 100% sure its half assed parenting, the foul language the kids in my neighbourhood is shocking, now i f when i need ot , i dont all the time just becuase constant use of foul language lowers the impact when you do swear and i prefer to say "crap" or the "allways good when you hurt yourself" "bastaarrd!", yet most kids seem to reach 6 years old and believe asaying "OY YOU ****IN' NOB-ED'S, **** OFF!" makes em grown up, when it really only shows how young they are.
    as for the article its disgusting, imagine being the son, i dont think i could look my mom in the face again, i reckon theres another guy who will off himself.
    the current generation of late high school teens are around 99% all ****ing scum in my opinion, though i aint a parent so i aint sugar coating the little bastards of today.
    Last edited by Danny; 06-Jul-2007 at 11:28 PM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    ill see your 25 terran and raise you a 19 years
    I hadnt said anything yet......I suppose you meant Tricky

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    aye that i did- EDIT!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    as for the article its disgusting, imagine being the son, i dont think i could look my mom in the face again, i reckon theres another guy who will off himself.

There are some things that are worth dying for and that's one of them imo. They would have had to kill me before i did that.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    honestly.

same here, id go out fighting for definate, thats the kidn fo thing to drive you into a crazy whilrwind of angry anyway.

Kazakhstan
    i think its easy to label them psychos. i think what makes them more frightening is that theyre probably vaguely normal kids who went the wrong way and got swept up in group mentality ****, everyone comes out the womb the same. makes you wonder what chain of events leads to something like that.

bizarre and frightening stuff. when something like that happens to you, where do you from there?

dress up as a bat and kill people at night i guess
    "Naturally, the common people don't want war, but they can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.
    Tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and endangering the country.
    it works the same in every country."

-Herman Goering, Hitler's Reichsmarschall, at the Nuremberg trials.

THE LEISURE HIVE

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ^ wouldnt be surprised, but i think its some kids that probably got a woody watchin' clockwork orange or something, in short jsut not right.

Canada
    It's disgusting. Sometimes I wonder what is happening in this world.
    Those kids that did this probably think it was great fun, laugh about
    it without even thinking about what it does to the victims. They'll get
    a slap in the wrist alright, go out and do it again. Movies, tv and games
    do contribute to some degree, the downfall of some of the youths today.
    They see it in a movie, in a game and think, how cool would it be
    to do that. The young need to learn respect and it's hard for the parents
    cause they can't discipline them like they were allowed to twenty years
    ago. Some parents are too busy to be involved in the lives of their
    children and some don't care. I've seen 10 year olds playing games where
    you run around the city, attacking and killing other people, they laugh and
    think it's so cool, thier parents just shrug and say "Well, it gets them out of
    my hair for a few hours". It's sad.

United States
    I just read this on MSN News and was going to post it.

Personally, I think every last one of those motherf**kers should have a gauntlet of people they have to walk through, spit on, kicked, their penises cut off and their @$$e$ beat before facing the firing squad.

Or just shoot them were they stand.

Too much? They act like animals, they need to be put down like an animal. Society isn't getting any better folks, its getting worse.

Sick.

Dawg

Original Member Since 1998. [10 YEARS AND COUNTING!]

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg View Post
    I just read this on MSN News and was going to post it.

Personally, I think every last one of those motherf**kers should have a gauntlet of people they have to walk through, spit on, kicked, their penises cut off and their @$$e$ beat before facing the firing squad.

Or just shoot them were they stand.

Too much? They act like animals, they need to be put down like an animal. Society isn't getting any better folks, its getting worse.

Sick.

Dawg
    What's really sickening is that these children are our future. Yep, we're screwed. These kids nowdays don't even want to do anything with their lives. They don't want to work, go to school or even help out around the house. They have such a sense of entitlement. Anything that inconvieniences them is like the end of the world. Since they want to grow up so fast the legal age of consent should be lowered to 16 so they can get kicked out that much sooner and get a taste of whta the real world is really like.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by _liam_ View Post
    i think its easy to label them psychos. i think what makes them more frightening is that theyre probably vaguely normal kids who went the wrong way and got swept up in group mentality ****,
    Glad someone said it.....

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!